Always look on the bright side !

Nope Walter got pilloried for having the same problems that Moyes gets praised for only Moyes has had 11 years out of FAILURE, that's in winnin fuck awe, don't tell yer auld da how tae suck eggs ! (tu):sherlock:

With respect for my elder, you're talking out your erse. They nearly wen't down under Walter. Moyes took them from there to comfortable mid table/European contenders. They finished 4th one year. He is a contender for the Man Utd job when Fergie retires.

Moyes has done a great job at Everton !

With little or no money each season he has kept them in mid table/pushing for European spots.

Think you have the blue tinted specs on with this one mate.

Taken from an Everton website.

"Here are the facts: Moyes has bought a total of 43 players since he arrived (excluding loan signings). I?ve worked out an approximate spend of £124 million on these players (approximate because a few fees were undisclosed e.g Saha and I?ve had to guess the amount). Total sales of these players subsequently sold equates to approximately £55 million."

Maybe by Man Ure standards £124m is not much but it's hardly little or nothing either.

He's had buttons by Premiership standards ! Very few big money signings. He's done a good job with them. Could be doing with a cup though.

Not necessarily. Mid table teams (which is what Everton are, let's be honest) are spending what Everton are. £15m for Fellaini, £6m for Jela, £12m? for Bilyaletdinov etc.

Not necessarily. Mid table teams (which is what Everton are, let's be honest) are spending what Everton are. £15m for Fellaini, £6m for Jela, £12m? for Bilyaletdinov etc.

Over 11 years the sums mentioned are still quite low by Premiership standard. Be interesting to see his transfers out record. Imagine it would be 100+m. Anytime they have a cracking player they get signed up by another team.

If they stay in the top 8 this year this will be their 7th year in a row in the top 8

With respect for my elder, you're talking out your erse. They nearly wen't down under Walter. Moyes took them from there to comfortable mid table/European contenders. They finished 4th one year. He is a contender for the Man Utd job when Fergie retires.

I stand corrected 4th wow, aye he's been comfortable mid table for 11 years, man u are ready to swoop, 2 chances of that happenin, Fergie has already retired just no told anybody yet and that job is well filled ! ;):sherlock:

Over 11 years the sums mentioned are still quite low by Premiership standard. Be interesting to see his transfers out record. Imagine it would be 100+m. Anytime they have a cracking player they get signed up by another team.

The post a few above from an Everton board reckon his buys of over £100m+ have only brought in around half of that.

The post a few above from an Everton board reckon his buys of over £100m+ have only brought in around half of that.

You're not going to convince me mate. IMO he's done a good job at Everton. Took them from relegation candidates to regular top 8. Not won a cup which is a bit poor for a half decent sized club but in general they are always a decent team.

You're not going to convince me mate. IMO he's done a good job at Everton. Took them from relegation candidates to regular top 8. Not won a cup which is a bit poor for a half decent sized club but in general they are always a decent team.

I'm not saying he hasn't done well enough, but the 'no cash to spend' and 'always makes a profit' ideas that are held by loads of folk aren't exactly accurate.