No vote yet on league reconstruction

jintybear

So we will have won the league and still wont know what league we will be playing in.

Seriously, who actually thinks the people that run the game in this country do a good job? It's pathetic.

It won't be in for next season. We would be as well just saying we will be in the 2nd Division, either way we will be in the same tier next season no matter what happens. 2nd Division teams will be in there as well if the move goes ahead but I really can't see it being in place before August.

It won't be in for next season. We would be as well just saying we will be in the 2nd Division, either way we will be in the same tier next season no matter what happens. 2nd Division teams will be in there as well if the move goes ahead but I really can't see it being in place before August.

Hope your right because I wouldn't pur it past them to try n keep us in the lowest tier possible

Hope your right because I wouldn't pur it past them to try n keep us in the lowest tier possible

The only way the SFL will achieve 75% support is If we are still in the bottom tier to finance the shortfall in financial rewards with our attendances. We are the carrot to push this through...if there is any talk of us being moved up a division or the potential for legal action then the status quo will remain for next year!

The only way the SFL will achieve 75% support is If we are still in the bottom tier to finance the shortfall in financial rewards with our attendances. We are the carrot to push this through...if there is any talk of us being moved up a division or the potential for legal action then the status quo will remain for next year!

Well said mate.

This is why Lawwell's cabal are trying to rush this through and to get Gers tv rights.....the scum also get more free goes at qualifying for the CL and reducing / clearing their debts