DJ got dogs abuse from Billy Davies

Thermopylae

What about the 90's?

We were in profit for Walter's first few years at the club as far as transfer dealings go. It was only in his later years we were able to spend that bit extra because we had the CL money. When Walter left we had no debt.

We done very well financially in the 90's and in no way am i having a go at Walter here, absolutely not. All i am saying is, if Walter needed someone Murray got him for him. We were well run back then, as Turnberry18 rightly stated. I don't think that is a bad thing but some folk are reading it like i was having a go at Walter, i didn't mean it that way.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Walter wanted someone, Murray got him. He used to go out and sign players to cover injuries for goodness sake. I do agree however we were run better back then until Advocaat arrived.

But that was within the budget. Walter didn't say, "we agreed the budget of 12 million and I've spent 9, get me a 5 million pound player. It really didn't work like that. The Advocaat era had certain dynamics which are not relevant to this thread, but Walter and SDM always knew where they stood each season.

But that was within the budget. Walter didn't say, "we agreed the budget of 12 million and I've spent 9, get me a 5 million pound player. It really didn't work like that. The Advocaat era had certain dynamics which is not relevant to this thread, but Walter and SDM always knew where they stood each season.

I didn't say it wasn't back then mate. My point about bringing that era up was to point out that Murray has fed Walter with an awful lot of money over the years, i made no mention of whether we could afford it back then or not, quite the contrary in fact, i agreed with you we were well run back then.

I didn't say it wasn't back then mate. My point about bringing that era up was to point out that Murray has fed Walter with an awful lot of money over the years, i made no mention of whether we could afford it back then or not, quite the contrary in fact, i agreed with you we were well run back then.

I'll end my part here. Walter never put money before Rangers; but the difficulties he faced in the latter part of that last period might have broken other managers.

Sorry to burst the Billy Davies bubble, but he did not deny it! Then there is ''that'' picture.. Wow!

The mhedia would have a field day with us.

Of course that's exactly what's wrong with us type, we want someone that is also respectable to be in charge of our team.

As for the ''other'' type, well, a bit like saying a priests' private life has nothing to do with his job. Very much like another part of our community we all know so well, but heh, each to their own and tell that to their victims, I'm sure they'll really appreciate it.

It does cut both ways, so much for reasoned debate.

BTW. Must get pally with spit roaster sheridan, it appears such would open doors....

to the nearest nick!

They do teach them well at Lourdes, don't they?!

I'll end my part here. Walter never put money before Rangers; but the difficulties he faced in the latter part of that last period might have broken other managers.

I never said he did. They may well have but he is strong cookie, a very nice man and a right good football manager.

Sorry to burst the Billy Davies bubble, but he did not deny it! Then there is ''that'' picture.. Wow!

Of course that's exactly what's wrong with us type, we want someone that is also respectable to be in charge of our team.

As for the ''other'' type, well, a bit like saying a priests' private life has nothing to do with his job. Very much like another part of our community we all know so well, but heh, each to their own and tell that to their victims, I'm sure they'll really appreciate it.

BTW. Must get pally with spit roaster sheridan, it appears such would open doors....

to the nearest nick!

Are you on day release from the home or something? Honestly....this is the third time you have hit out with this shit....once again to be clear I know billy and I know how much this sensationalised Pish in the news of the world (bastion of truth was it???) and record had on him...why are you judging someone because they didn't publicise their response in the papers like a media whore....the fact is its only the weak minded who really care about something like this!

The comparison to the illegal actions of preists is completely wrong and is ridiculous as even if he did partake in this so what? What do you care what consenting adults do in their own time? People like you are trully pathetic....you litelary must have nothing going on in your own life that you concern yourself with tabloid gossip...quite sad really!

If you don't think he would be a good manager for rangers because of his ability and experience fair enough but keep this pathetic Pish out of the bears den please!!!

to the nearest nick!

I'm going to give you one here just to make this clearer for you.....I know your dad had an orgy with a group of 8 guys years ago....now that's complete bullshit (hopefully) and speculation but if that was in the record would you believe it? Even though there was no evidence or charges brought do you think it's right he is denied the opportunity to do his job or gain a promotion because of lies in the paper? His reputation would be affected and his family life could be destroyed....is that right?

Have a word with yourself and think about things before posting nonsense based on speculation, rumour, innuendo....it's a sad reflection on today's society that people judge others based on nothing more than complete nonsense!

There's no choice to be had. Ally is the manager and will be for the foreseeable future.

Oh and one other thing, did you watch Davies' Derby when they were in the Premiership?

Derby had their own version of Craig Whyte at that point, which is why Davies quit if I remember correctly.

Derby had their own version of Craig Whyte at that point, which is why Davies quit if I remember correctly.

Correct, and he then went onto mess up Hull as well if i remember correctly, the guy named Pearson, Adam Pearson. Currently with Hull FC Rugby League Club.

The comparison to the illegal actions of preists is completely wrong and is ridiculous as even if he did partake in this so what? What do you care what consenting adults do in their own time? People like you are trully pathetic....you litelary must have nothing going on in your own life that you concern yourself with tabloid gossip...quite sad really!

You are partly correct. I couldn't care less what two consenting adults do in their spare time. If Billy Davies wants to share a bed with Tommy Sheridan then fine. However, all this has to be taken into account if we were considering him for the position of Rangers manager. It's a very special job and you need to conduct yourself in a certain manner. I certainly wouldn't want Billy Davies as manager given his seedy sex past.

He had created the worst team in Premiership history and they were heading down. That's why he left by 'mutual consent'.

The chairman was nothing like Craig Whyte. Davies had similar problems with the owners when he went to Forest. He was always criticising the board.

You are partly correct. I couldn't care less what two consenting adults do in their spare time. If Billy Davies wants to share a bed with Tommy Sheridan then fine. However, all this has to be taken into account if we were considering him for the position of Rangers manager. It's a very special job and you need to conduct yourself in a certain manner. I certainly wouldn't want Billy Davies as manager given his seedy sex past.

What seedy sex past? You mean the one you read about in the news of the world and the record? If that's your go to source then forgive for thinking of you as a nieve sheep....I wonder what sex history ally has got in his past....do you care? Trully pathetic mate....you need to get out more!

What seedy sex past? You mean the one you read about in the news of the world and the record? If that's your go to source then forgive for thinking of you as a nieve sheep....I wonder what sex history ally has got in his past....do you care? Trully pathetic mate....you need to get out more!

No, the one I read about in more than one newspaper. It wasn't idle gossip either. The story came out due to Sheridan's perjury trial. Two different women made police statements saying Sheridan and Davies had took part in sleazy three-in-a-bed romps.

He had created the worst team in Premiership history and they were heading down. That's why he left by 'mutual consent'.

The chairman was nothing like Craig Whyte. Davies had similar problems with the owners when he went to Forest. He was always criticising the board.

So why take him back then? And there was a financial scandal involving a Derby director at the time, which according to some press reports, was why Davies quit. Can't remember the details unfortunately.

No, the one I read about in more than one newspaper. It wasn't idle gossip either. The story came out due to Sheridan's perjury trial. Two different women made police statements saying Sheridan and Davies had took part in sleazy three-in-a-bed romps.

Well not to burst your little bubble about what you think you know but I can tell you first of all the Sheridan trial is under appeal at the moment and certain things will be coming out in the next year....as for the two women? Well one of them has since recanted her account and helped bring down the NOTW by admitting she was paid to lie and the other was anver khan! If you choose to believe anything that comes out her mouth then you are a moron....it was also in more than one paper that rangers were guilty of cheating and depriving school kids of books and soldiers of equipment...under your logic that must be true to??? Wake up mate...

So why take him back then? And there was a financial scandal involving a Derby director at the time, which according to some press reports, was why Davies quit. Can't remember the details unfortunately.

They have new owners now.

Davies left by mutual consent. He had created the worst Premiership side in history. They were truly awful and had taken just six points from fourteen games.He was given over £10m to spend but he bought very badly.

This is a completely new Forest, the board are different and the men between the owner and manager have all changed.

They have new owners now.

Davies left by mutual consent. He had created the worst Premiership side in history. They were truly awful and had taken just six points from fourteen games.He was given over £10m to spend but he bought very badly.

Perhaps, but if I remember correctly he was given three seasons to get Derby up and did it in one. Basically like he was a victim of his own success.

No chance Billy will come now. He might get into EPL this season.

And the new owners want to win the EPL :lol:

But he is an experienced manager and a Rangers man who would take a huge wage cut to get us premoted once every three seasons. Backwards is the new way forwards. :lol: