AIRD

B. FERGUSON

MACLEOD

LAW

LITTLE

NEW STRIKER/HEMMINGS

Thats 4-4-2 not the formation for 11 backs to the wall at corners

I actually started laughing before I had even seen the midfield. :lol:

We need to look at this from two sides. 1. We need to get back to where we belong. 2. We need to be ready to be back when we get there. So although we need a long term plan we also need to look after here and now. My opinion. Alexander would be kept. But bell is younger and cheaper. So bell would be my pick. Barry ferguson or Kevin Thompson. Either would do me. Because Lewis mcloud need to learn off better players than black. Boyd. The man will score goals. We need goals. But 5k must be maximum wage for next season. Play well. Earn a new deal.

We need experience and youth. The youth need to learn on the job. Be talked through it. We basically need a David weir and a Danny Wilson in every position.

If I was in charge I would be aiming along these lines.

Bell (cheaper than Alexander) / young back up.

Wallace / young back up

Mcculloch (only place I can play him) / perry (again only place and already there as back up)

Heggarty (needs to play to learn) / ??? As back up

Cole (looks the part when fit) / ???? For when cold ain't fit.

Templeton / aird as cover

Ferguson / Hutton as cover

Mcloud (learn off fergie) / (Hutton as cover) Crawford as cover

???? / ???? No ideas for right mid. But I want a right mid. Not a striker out of position.

Boyd / hemmings as cover

Little / McKay as cover.

Cribari - there is a player in there surely. But not needed if mcculloch shoehorned in at the back. The Greek - not got it I'm afraid

Faure - doesn't seem to have it though ain't seen him at centre half enough

Black - useless not worked out at all

Sheils- no natural position. Hasn't shown me enough to justify being kept.

The long term aim surely is to have heggarty cole mcloud Hutton McKay and hemmings ready to at least be spl squad players. Preferably first team regulars with plenty of appearances and ability.

If we went 4-4-2 I wouldn't mine seeing Boyd, Hutchinson, a new RB, and a new RW in by the end of January 2014.

Bell

NewRB - Cribari - Hutchinson - Wallace

McKay - NewCM - McLeod - Templeton

Little McCulloch

I don't know how Boyd would fit in given his piss poor form since he left us years ago combined with the fact that Little and McCulloch are scoring plenty right now.

I also don't know how McKay will get on. Will he continue to be inconsistent or will he go from strentgh to strentgh? Only time will tell. I think another RW should be brought in to cover for McKay and to prevent Little from ending up out there.

I think we should be looking to get rid of Cribari, Black, Sheils, Goian, and Bocanegra. In a year or two maybe even Jig. We need to start looking for younger quality players. Younger players cost less because you're paying for potential not the finished article. Look at how much better McLeod is compaired to Ian Black for example.

We need to look at this from two sides. 1. We need to get back to where we belong. 2. We need to be ready to be back when we get there. So although we need a long term plan we also need to look after here and now. My opinion. Alexander would be kept. But bell is younger and cheaper. So bell would be my pick. Barry ferguson or Kevin Thompson. Either would do me. Because Lewis mcloud need to learn off better players than black. Boyd. The man will score goals. We need goals. But 5k must be maximum wage for next season. Play well. Earn a new deal.

We need experience and youth. The youth need to learn on the job. Be talked through it. We basically need a David weir and a Danny Wilson in every position.

I agree with you, at the moment we are top heavy with youth, if we could bring in some older/experienced players as a short term solution (wage capped), it would balance things off for now, but the long term solution has to be investing in youth.

Ter Stegen

Hegarty Ogbonna Cribari Wallace

Gundogen Black

Little Deulofeu Draxler

Daly

Get some good young players in like Ter Stegen, Draxler, Ogbonna and Deulofeu which will have good sell on value. Deulofeu isn't playing regularly for Barca so I think we could tempt him, keeping our current essential players like Black and Cribari.

1 - Jesper Christiansen

2 - Alan Hutton

3 - Steven Smith

4 - Jean-Alain Boumsong

5 - Carlos Cuellar

6 - Barry Ferguson

7 - Claudio Caniggia

8 - Gavin Rae

11 - Peter Lovenkrands

10 - Salim Kerkar

9 - K-Bo

Hahaha! Love it, btw does Caniggia not still play for Wembley FC or something. He'd probably still do a better shift than Sandarse.

Be good to see who Ally can get in along as its good to win the league that's all that matters at the moment untll there is good money to be ernd ie erou tv money we will not have the team we would like to see as that cost alot of money