Stirling player's forearm smash

showtime69

watching the Suarez video in the general sports section got me thinking about the big centre half who stuck his elbow/forearm into McKays (i think) face at the weekend

no action was taken at the time but i think the commentators said he could get a retrospective ban/action taken against him...

anybody know if this is the case, or if that just applies to the spl, and if it does apply has he been cited yet?

Shagger got a ban without making contact, so the guy should expect serious sanctions

Otherwise Vinny would have to resign his position

aye he should get a ban, no doubt about it

i just thought we wouldve heard something by now, it was usually reviewed and announced on the monday or tuesday was it not?

this is why im thinking it may only apply to spl games? (hope to proved wrong on that though)

lee made a meal of it, should be embarrased by his own actions,,, hitting the deck like he got shot.

no that one mate,, the same guy did it in the first half to McKay (i think) on the edge of the box when Aird had the ball out on the wing

lee made a meal of it, should be embarrased by his own actions,,, hitting the deck like he got shot.

He should be pulled for the one he done off the ball to Barry McKay it was totally out of order. That was the incident that the commentators were on about.

If I was EVER going to be critical of a boy in Blue I would have to think long and hard about it...

Jumping in without thinking about it pisses me right off, getting it wrong is inexcusable ...........