Jon Daly impressed with Ally

djbroxybear

Propaganda is a terrible thing if successful. Basically, during a war, any troops looking upon a citizen of their enemy would treat that person differently due to allegiance of the civilian. Fuck, citizens do it too.

Yet, while the ROI is harbouring criminals against the state we live in should be viewed as allies... I don't get it. Forget daily as a footballer, its short sighted and not progressive. But you better watch out. Don't you dare mention there are more reasons not to want him. Then your evil, stupid, bigoted, and I can't be bothered with the rest.

Is it inconceivable that disliking a nation who wishes to harbour drug runners and gangsters and those who act to kill our countrymen is not necessarily the arena of evil people. Id say the evil people are the ones who are shooting people, not those that dislike them or those who harbour them.

Propaganda is a terrible thing if successful. Basically, during a war, any troops looking upon a citizen of their enemy would treat that person differently due to allegiance of the civilian. Fuck, citizens do it too.

Yet, while the ROI is harbouring criminals against the state we live in should be viewed as allies... I don't get it. Forget daily as a footballer, its short sighted and not progressive. But you better watch out. Don't you dare mention there are more reasons not to want him. Then your evil, stupid, bigoted, and I can't be bothered with the rest.

Is it inconceivable that disliking a nation who wishes to harbour drug runners and gangsters and those who act to kill our countrymen is not necessarily the arena of evil people. Id say the evil people are the ones who are shooting people, not those that dislike them or those who harbour them.

terrorists m8, gun runners and drug barons second, and his name is daly, not the dailly rebel, then again he could be the enemy withinif he gets a job at rangers

Do you look at the internal politics of every country when we sign a player of a certain nationality? Gabriel Amato was ok despite the ongoing diplomatic debate around the Falklands? Bocanegra is ok despite the issues around Guantanemo?

You cannot seriously hold an individual responsible for actions of his government to stop him working? I could even get your point if he came out with those views himself but just being from a country is enough to prejudice you against him?

Do you look at the internal politics of every country when we sign a player of a certain nationality? Gabriel Amato was ok despite the ongoing diplomatic debate around the Falklands? Bocanegra is ok despite the issues around Guantanemo?

You cannot seriously hold an individual responsible for actions of his government to stop him working? I could even get your point if he came out with those views himself but just being from a country is enough to prejudice you against him?

daly working ur havin a laugh

Diplomatic debate and shooting soldiers are different.

I don't hold it against the guy. I only ever said I don't fancy the bears reaction if a flag was shouldered in Ibrox. I still don't know how that would go.

And I'm living in the past, not those who are shooting each other...

Aye, I'm evil to the core.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/d...medium=twitter

Dundee United captain Jon Daly says he has held talks with Rangers boss Ally McCoist over a move to Ibrox.

The Irishman has been a pre-contract target for the Third Division league leaders with his deal at Tannadice up at the end of the current campaign.

United have offered the 30-year-old the option of an extra year on Tayside with the player saying he is yet to decide where his future lies.

The 30-year-old revealed he had spoken to McCoist and says uncertainty over league reconstruction won’t have a big bearing on his decision.

He said: “I had a brief chat with Ally McCoist and we were just talking football, nothing to do with contracts.

“I’ve got a lot of time for Ally. He’s a good manager, he’s a good man and I’ve always had a lot of respect for him.

“It was nice to have a chat with him.”

The guy might just be the answer to our defending woes,an experienced spl captain and organiser needed for the next few years.

Some people just need to see past the fact he's Dundee Hibs captain.

eh, brazil has got 20% proddys and growing, the trinity project check it out, roi was all proddy at one point, many still live there, but i agree that most in the roi support english teams

The republic was all proddy at one point.............what the fuck are you smoking.

Fucking Tarrier alert.....

Am going to stand up for the majority of Rangers supporters and say Jon Daly got no place at Ibrox, who are these so called Rangers supporters that want him here coz every gd loyal Ranger that I talk to don't want him here.

One Crown, One Religion , One Club GSTQ

Shut up.

(tu)

Am going to stand up for the majority of Rangers supporters and say Jon Daly got no place at Ibrox, who are these so called Rangers supporters that want him here coz every gd loyal Ranger that I talk to don't want him here.

One Crown, One Religion , One Club GSTQ

Bigot