A big F**K you to all the haters

bigmunsen

This season has been long and at times brutal, but today once again we are winning yet another title. All the haters and scum out there who are consistently trying to damage this great club i say to you.. GO TAKE A GOOD FUCK TO YOURSELFS! Still the gers are breaking records and we have you fuckers in our sights. WATP.

This season has been long and at times brutal, but today once again we are winning yet another title. All the haters and scum out there who are consistently trying to damage this great club i say to you.. GO TAKE A GOOD FUCK TO YOURSELFS! Still the gers are breaking records and we have you fuckers in our sights. WATP.

Couldn't have put it more eloquently myself - well said!

Most of the haters would fit in well on here as this place seems to be the same as most filth sites now, we have five or six posters posting the same negative shite every post time and time again.

I'm all for constructive criticism but posters looking to be negative and saying the same shite day in day out is fucking tiresome.

Good thread bigmunsen.

Ask yourself this question and get back to me , if Ally hadn't stood by the club do you think he would have been Rangers Manager ?

Ask yourself this question and get back to me , if Ally hadn't stood by the club do you think he would have been Rangers Manager ?

If your dad didn't fuck your mum would you have been born. Answer me this question then get back to me. :)

Ahh see you can't answer my question but come up with a stupid reply

Aye its that a hard question you have everyone on the forum stumped.

You seem to be that consumed by your need to include Ally in this thread you failed to notice the original poster didn't mention him.

I'd like to see 'never forgive, never forget' on next years shirts to keep us focused on who we are and who we are dealing with.

I'm gettin this put on my 3rd div shirt. I'm glad I'm not the only person that thinks this way :)