A Penny for your thoughts......Senor Paco Sandaza

Wonder what has been going through the head of our erstwhile Spaniard forward?

Must have hurt to see the lads celebrating and enjoying such a pivotal, historic moment on the comeback trail.

Silly boy, but who would be open to giving him another shot to redeem himself?

Personally I'm not decided and want to get some feedback from the squad on here.

Absolutely, we can't afford to have him soaking up 5k a year in.....er, whatever the hell division/league we will compete in next year without contributing.

5k a year? Try 5k a week and I heard it quoted at more than that on here. We tried playing him and that didnt work out well. No for me I am happy to let him go

the way I see it is that unless Ally is going to change his tactical formation for next season,then leave him in the house.We have the league won so Ally should use the rest of the season to give us a glimpse of what could be in store for us next season regards our system of play that he sees as being the way forward for the way we will play our football.

Sandaza is absolutely hopeless in the system we have played so far in this division,although playing on a regular basis beside somebody who can slip the ball into his feet when he is in his stride (such as McLeod or Templeton) could see him being a very good signing for us after all.

the way I see it is that unless Ally is going to change his tactical formation for next season,then leave him in the house.We have the league won so Ally should use the rest of the season to give us a glimpse of what could be in store for us next season regards our system of play that he sees as being the way forward for the way we will play our football.

Sandaza is absolutely hopeless in the system we have played so far in this division,although playing on a regular basis beside somebody who can slip the ball into his feet when he is in his stride (such as McLeod or Templeton) could see him being a very good signing for us after all.

Agree with all of that

Most strikers would struggle with the way Ally sets the team up

A guy that scored consistently in spl with 2 different clubs can't become a bad player over night .

With the right service he would score a shit load , but none of our players are performing and that's down to the manager .

I don’t think he deserves a second chance, because I don’t think he done anything wrong, apart from being stupid, something I’m sure we are all capable of.

Play him in his right position with proper support, he’s not a bad player, just playing in a bad team, league and country.

This suspension carry on is getting tedious now,either play him or bump him.Personally,I would give him another chance and ask fellow bears to support him on a return.That way he would owe us big time and with another striker beside him next season will come good.

Agree with all of that

Most strikers would struggle with the way Ally sets the team up

There is nothing wrong with playing that system of 4-1-4-1 IF you have the quality of target man to make it work and also IF you have the midfield quality of passing,movement,technique and shooting ability to bring your your lone striker into play and get the best from that system.

Unfortunately we have none of those qualities in our current squad.

Technically it's not the system that fails us, it's the players we are trying to use to make that system work that is the downfall of it.

There is nothing wrong with playing that system of 4-1-4-1 IF you have the quality of target man to make it work and also IF you have the midfield quality of passing,movement,technique and shooting ability to bring your your lone striker into play and get the best from that system.

Technically it's not the system that fails us, it's the players we are trying to use to make that system work that is the downfall of it.

Disagree - all our players are far better than the plumbers, postmen and welders we are up against

It's the stupid system that's letting us down

And that's down to the manager I'm afraid

I think a 442 with Sandaza and Little playing up top, Temps and McKay on the wings and only 1 holding midfielder would rip every team in this league to shreds

As it is we just invite teams to come at us which a) increases their confidence and b) spreads frustration amongst our fans which is relayed to the players and its a downward spiral from then

Lets set up to attack teams and pin themin their own half

Ok we might lose the occasional goal but we should be good enough to score three in return

Setting a team up 'not to lose' in this division is soul destroying, absolutely soul destroying

Lets get right into teams from the first whistle, entertain the fans and score some fukkin goals from open play

Disagree - all our players are far better than the plumbers, postmen and welders we are up against

It's the stupid system that's letting us down

And that's down to the manager I'm afraid

I think a 442 with Sandaza and Little playing up top, Temps and McKay on the wings and only 1 holding midfielder would rip every team in this league to shreds

As it is we just invite teams to come at us which a) increases their confidence and b) spreads frustration amongst our fans which is relayed to the players and its a downward spiral from then

Lets set up to attack teams and pin themin their own half

Ok we might lose the occasional goal but we should be good enough to score three in return

Setting a team up 'not to lose' in this division is soul destroying, absolutely soul destroying

Lets get right into teams from the first whistle, entertain the fans and score some fukkin goals from open play

If you look at what I said closely,swally, you will see that in our case we agree.

We haven't got the players to play this system,so what i'm saying is that if we did have the players to play it, then there is nothing wrong with that system,per se.

We should never have been playing the system to begin with. :pipe:

Ally having been a forward himself, he should def be getting the best out of him!

I would take him back. Its just annoying the stupid formation which just isn't suited to the league we are in, nothing wrong with a basic 4-4-2 and i believe in that formation the whole team would improve and sandaza and a few others would be more suited and show their quality!

If you look at what I said closely,swally, you will see that in our case we agree.

We haven't got the players to play this system,so what i'm saying is that if we did have the players to play it, then there is nothing wrong with that system,per se.

We should never have been playing the system to begin with. :pipe:

It's still a bit early for me and my brain is still a bit addled from the weekend

But the pubs will be open soon and I've got a real ale festival to go to today so all will become clearer then. :lol:

It's still a bit early for me and my brain is still a bit addled from the weekend

But the pubs will be open soon and I've got a real ale festival to go to today so all will become clearer then. :lol:

yes it is early over there,so i hope you enjoy your real ale festival. :beer1: The Australian way of never getting a hangover is to never get sober :D

Meanwhile back to the fitba systems. :pipe: It appears that we both agree that either Ally gets new players in who can actually make 4-1-4-1 work properly OR he changes the system to one the players we already have can actually play with a bit of style.

yes it is early over there,so i hope you enjoy your real ale festival. :beer1: The Australian way of never getting a hangover is to never get sober :D

Meanwhile back to the fitba systems. :pipe: It appears that we both agree that either Ally gets new players in who can actually make 4-1-4-1 work properly OR he changes the system to one the players we already have can actually play with a bit of style.

Or we get a manager with less of a negative mindset who will encourage high tempo attacking football?

This suspension carry on is getting tedious now,either play him or bump him.Personally,I would give him another chance and ask fellow bears to support him on a return.That way he would owe us big time and with another striker beside him next season will come good.

totally agree. Before his injury he was starting to come good, I'm sure he could do so again.

I don't think he did that much wrong to be honest, just got tricked by an evil rhat. It could cause us problems trying to sack him just on his coversation with that bastard.

The Jury's out on Sandazza, if we can sack him for misconduct, I think he must go, if we have to buy out his contract... Fook all that, how dare some inbred tim interfere with our players, Sandazza is supposed to be sueing, hope he gets him for loss of earnings.

The Jury's out on Sandazza, if we can sack him for misconduct, I think he must go, if we have to buy out his contract... Fook all that, how dare some inbred tim interfere with our players, Sandazza is supposed to be sueing, hope he gets him for loss of earnings.

That's what annoys me most.

The bheast will be rubbing his hands together at the fact we have now supended one of our top earners due to his deeds.

We should have stood by him, used this as a motivational factor and given him a run in the team.

Phuk pandering to bheastly tricks - we are The Rangers and we should treat our players better than that.

He had nothing but praise for us as a club and as supporters.

We should back him.

Even though I do not like a lone striker system I completely agree with your points and would add work ethic as well. The lack or the resistance to flexibility stymies this system; the wide players not moving in to support the striker,the midfielders sitting back. A bit like when Eck attempted his version of 4-3-3 with two wide forwards hugging the touch line instead of an interchanging front line.