Stars to return

julescotia

I'd prefer if neither came back they were nothing special when they were here and have done nothing since leaving. I think they are both past it and will want high wages. God Boca couldn't wait for any club to take him to get his ego out of the lesser third division, well since leaving USA aren't even wanting to play him.

Cammy Bell can be good, I'd like as I have said many times, lets look at some lower division guys I believe some of them have just the heart and passion to step up. I want people who care about us and are not just here for the money, which is the only reason I can see for Daly.

Mexico? Ally there is good guys here in Scotland if only got a chance.

Like the Elgin player Stuart Leslie said -

“...I grew up a Rangers fan, so as a boy I always dreamed about scoring a goal to win them something. It wasn’t exactly that, but it was probably the next best thing..."

Has Daly ever felt this way?? And clearly some other choice people haven't either, this guy in all the papers saying this with a Rangers scarf on but he plays for a different team, I want that desire and appreciation. We are still the People :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn from Boca, what how to score own goals and be pretty terrible at defending. I think the lads have done just fine without him. Really hope he leaves freeing up some wages for someone better

Yes that's exactly what we mean, nothing to do with years of experience of both being a captain and player. Saying that is pretty shocking in all honesty and shows you have a gripe with him you aren't willing to look past to acknowlege his ability and/or achievements.

The defence haven't been doing well, have you been watching the defence this season?

Exactly that, would be great to have him continue on in the same way Weir did.

Made the same point about Weir and Danny Wilson in the other thread. Looking beyond the three I mentioned there is also Luca Gasparatto waiting to come in.

These players need to be developed by an experienced defender and if Green is reluctant to bring someone like Gough in, Carlos is the next best alternative.

Yes that's exactly what we mean, nothing to do with years of experience of both being a captain and player. Saying that is pretty shocking in all honesty and shows you have a gripe with him you aren't willing to look past to acknowlege his ability and/or achievements.

The defence haven't been doing well, have you been watching the defence this season?

Yes I have and they are young and all new mainly and I think they are doing fine. What is shockingly was the joke that he was made captain before Jig, that was a ******* joke, big ego, at the club two minutes as opposed to Lee said he would play for nothing. Boca did nothing to impress me, no agenda he is just not that good.

Learn from Boca, what how to score own goals and be pretty terrible at defending. I think the lads have done just fine without him. Really hope he leaves freeing up some wages for someone better

If you could find a better and more experienced centre half, on a free transfer, who is willing to spend the next few years working with young centre halfs to get them ready for SPL football, then fine. Get rid of him. But you won't.

Yes I have and they are young and all new mainly and I think they are doing fine. What is shockingly was the joke that he was made captain before Jig, that was a ******* joke, big ego, at the club two minutes as opposed to Lee said he would play for nothing. Boca did nothing to impress me, no agenda he is just not that good.

He wasn't made captain, he was already vice captain, so when Davis left it happened automatically.

Made the same point about Weir and Danny Wilson in the other thread. Looking beyond the three I mentioned there is also Luca Gasparatto waiting to come in.

These players need to be developed by an experienced defender and if Green is reluctant to bring someone like Gough in, Carlos is the next best alternative.

Pretty much the exact same opinion as me, i think it would be a good idea to have him back if possible to help the youth, we need a mix of youth and experience to lay the groundwork for the team so id like to see it happen.

They are new, all the more reason to have experience like Boca's in that department. Not sure what him getting captaincy over Jig has to do with anything really, Jig said he'd play for nothing but Boca has also stayed loyal to us? He was also vice captain anyway so....

Im going to assume he shagged a relative of yours or something, clearly an axe to grind with little to base it on.

He did nothing of the sort don't be so childish, I just think he is crap should never have had vice captaincy and a joke when made captain when he couldn't control anything he never spoke to the players around him and let goals in or got sent off or scored own goals.

We can do much better. Boca couldn't wait to go anywhere l. Even that pish team he went too other than stay and fight but , he doesn't have the stomach. He tried to make himself look big with all his love Rangers pish. If he did and he knew we were very short of players but still went. No thanks anyone else :(

He did nothing of the sort don't be so childish, I just think he is crap should never have had vice captaincy and a joke when made captain when he couldn't control anything he never spoke to the players around him and let goals in or got sent off or scored own goals.

We can do much better. Boca couldn't wait to go anywhere l. Even that pish team he went too other than stay and fight but , he doesn't have the stomach. He tried to make himself look big with all his love Rangers pish. If he did and he knew we were very short of players but still went. No thanks anyone else :(

It was doubtful we could afford him and he wanted to try and maintain his international place for one last World Cup. The move suited both parties.

USA captain thats as bad as being Scotland captain, all pish :/

They aren't even picking him now, suited me couldn't stand him , rather he left

You're attitude towards the guy is ridiculous, it's almost like a personal issue because most of what you've said regarding him is pish.