Conspiracy

JamieG54

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all true. They have also asked Tommy to call Cribari, Faure, Agrewhateverhisnameis, Mitchell, Hegarty, Black and Hutton. Have they missed anyone?

I have my doubts that you are actually "In the know".

Ally McCoist was caught sniffing big jigs trunks and rubbing himself whilst jig took a shower. Sandaza caught Ally, Ally offered Sandaza a pay rise not to say anything.

Sandaza is now sacked.

The end.

Black who was painting the locker room saw it all but he tackled a bench as he ran out to gossip with Hutton and banged his heed...now it's all blurry to him.

Ally is watching though, sneering through jigs jock strap!

Black who was painting the locker room saw it all but he tackled a bench as he ran out to gossip with Hutton and banged his heed...now it's all blurry to him.

Ally is watching though, sneering through jigs jock strap!

I heard Sandaza told Neil Murray thro a email, Hence the suspension of Murray. The Email was titled. TRUNK SNIFFING GOING ON AT MURRAY PARK. Sandaza started putting his own twist on it, he said the ginger eyebrows in jigs trunks could be mistaken for king size fruit and nut bars.

Jig and Ally came up with the idea to get rid of Sandaza and Murray over a game of jack change it at Ally's house.

Also heard the one condition of Faure being given a deal was his GF had to put on last seasons home kit and recreate Alukos opening goal dhim celebration.

He started greeting when he turned round n saw Ally looking at his shoes and big Durranty looking a far with his hands in his pockets....

Was all good in the end though.

I also heard Ally sent Barry McKay to the shop for a pound of wine gums and McKay came back with a box of fire lighters. Thats why McKay was benched.

With the arrival of Daly this summer many of our pranksters have decided to give him the French flag to celebrate with on trophy day, being color blind this will be seen as a highly amusing jesk but there are fears the French contingent in the squad ( sometimes Naismith likes to pretend) will be a bit hacked off not least Faure and his wee Aluko.