If there is one player we need for next season..what type is it?

tbblue

We should try and bring Mols out of retirement, he would be astoundingly good.

That's something I would strongly agree with. He was absolutely outstanding in the tennent's sixes (back to his best and looked in good shape), I think I mentioned it back then. He would definitely do for the lower leagues and by god it would fairly add to the entertainment value.

CB who can head the ball !

Who's Cuellar playing for these days. I think he was one of the most dominant players I have ever seen in the air. Saying that though his wages will be well beyond what we would currently be able to offer.

Time and time again in British football the centre line of the team is crucial, starting from the back.

First a good goalkeeper, he is the guy most likely to influence the game at crucial times, and will build the confidence of the rest of the team.

You gain just as much by stopping a goal as scoring one.

Second, a good centre back, confident challenging but able to set good example by staying calm under pressure.

The rest is easy, a good holding midfielder who can put his foot on the ball, make a bit of space, change the pace if necessary and can also see the best options for a pass.

A goalscorer, does not even need to be a 90 minute player as long as he can change the game by scoring when the chance comes.

Look at the great English teams of the late 70s, Notts Forest, Liverpool, and Ipswich, and youll get the idea.

Playing the latin or dutch way however is a totally different game, and would takea lot of time for us adjust, maybe have to wait 4-5 years for that.

Depends on the style of football Ally wants to play.

If he wants to continue with Smith's style then we need CBs.

If he'd like to be a bit more open and adventurous then he should get a greedy, controlling midfielder like Ferguson.

Someone with heart, captain material that leads by example by getting tore into the shite we're playing against and won't accept halfhearted effort from teammates. We'll never afford that quality but someone like the way Butcher was would be ideal.

It doesn't matter what the question is, Phil Neville is never the answer!

Am just throwin a name in there mate, what negative impact could a player like him have on the club as a whole, look wot davie weir done for us, a think you need that experience specially in our situation