Charles Green tells Ally McCoist to sack pals to save his own job

dan_ger

Excellent. Story dead. Wasn't hard. Move on.

Bouncy are you really JT?

Hahaha, No i'm not JT, but I think that the way he and his team have dampened this media inferno, is the way forward. i'm hoping RM will start to have more threads on celebrating our win etc, as the negative stories about Rangers begin to be put out.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, No i'm not JT, but I think that the way he and his team have dampened this media inferno, is the way forward. i'm hoping RM will start to have more threads on celebrating our win etc, as the negative stories about Rangers begin to be put out.

Once again you never answer anyone who points out his failings........Ally McCoist will not be manager when you get back into the top diivision whatever that may be called.

read my signature - and yes he will !

Once again you never answer anyone who points out his failings........Ally McCoist will not be manager when you get back into the top diivision whatever that may be called.

Listen i hope he will be able to do it but i think warning signs are there that he will consistently struggle. I wont jump on his back but i can have my opinions and if hes consistently struggling with doing the things i mentioned then ill give my opinions

a bit opinionated? :pipe:

Ypu are either delude or an idiot..................brought through youth, he would never have given these guys a run if he had the choice.............you are dumb also players would have been approached long before the last week prior to season starting...........leadership but not in football management fuck you must be a jpy to sit beside as you seem to be able to put up with the crap he comes up with,,,,,,,,,,,,,the football has been fuckin dire apart from the very occasional game and my fuck div 3 for fuck sake.

Green is full of shit. At least more guys are waking up to this. I'm not saying we can't work with him, but we need to take him with a huge pinch of salt and maintain a healthy mistrust for his intentions ...

His showmanship and love of the spotlight is his biggest giveaway ... Sociopathic types always imagine they are cleverer than everyone and can get away with pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. They almost always end up getting caught.

Post after post ripping the subject from arsehole to breakfastime and the OP has already stated that it's a load of guff. Once more some fud casts his hook and a thousand eager gubs bite. If you've not learned anything about cynicism after this season then I despair..............I truly do. Every Tim with a sig for our site is gonnae torture your gullible arse like a priest on speed. Can our mods just kill this type of thread before grown men make cnuts out of themselves or is this part of the sport ? Take the original hypothesis into any pub and they'd laugh you out the door ffs!!!

Ypu are either delude or an idiot..................brought through youth, he would never have given these guys a run if he had the choice.............you are dumb also players would have been approached long before the last week prior to season starting...........leadership but not in football management fuck you must be a jpy to sit beside as you seem to be able to put up with the crap he comes up with,,,,,,,,,,,,,the football has been fuckin dire apart from the very occasional game and my fuck div 3 for fuck sake.

well I may be deluded and an idiot but at least i am loyal and not blind to what the team and management have had to cope with and I am more than prepared to allow Ally Et al more time - you just sound like a bitching glory hunter who's idea of support is a knife in the back of loyal people - and I believe you no longer go to games? go figure !

well I may be deluded and an idiot but at least i am loyal and not blind to what the team and management have had to cope with and I am more than prepared to allow Ally Et al more time - you just sound like a bitching glory hunter who's idea of support is a knife in the back of loyal people - and I believe you no longer go to games? go figure !

:7325: loyal what a load of keech, so you are loyal to a man above the club then :7325: They had to cope with the 3rd Division teams of scottish football and struggled badly to have to team playing football to a decent standard . :7325:

:7325: loyal what a load of keech, so you are loyal to a man above the club then :7325: They had to cope with the 3rd Division teams of scottish football and struggled badly to have to team playing football to a decent standard . :7325:

I am loyal to the club - thats why I want McCoist as a manager! They struggled so badly they are 24 points in front, league won and 4 games to go - hardly the struggle most people - Ally Out Brigade - would like us to believe!

I am loyal to the club - thats why I want McCoist as a manager! They struggled so badly they are 24 points in front, league won and 4 games to go - hardly the struggle most people - Ally Out Brigade - would like us to believe!

You sad deluded fucker you open another door...the same ally who blew a 9 point lead( i don't count the games in hand the romans had) and this opens another door for you to fuck up.

You can sit and watch the poor excuse for football that ally serves up.

I shall reply on dyslexic talk for you ............fkcu fof.

NB

No insult was intended to anyone who has dyslexia only this poster you brings it up from time to time

You sad deluded fucker you open another door...the same ally who blew a 9 point lead( i don't count the games in hand the romans had) and this opens another door for you to fuck up.

You can sit and watch the poor excuse for football that ally serves up.

I shall reply on dyslexic talk for you ............fkcu fof.

NB

No insult was intended to anyone who has dyslexia only this poster you brings it up from time to time

Swearing doesn't make your points more valid - nor does your personal digs and its laughable that someone who doesn't go to games talks about the football on show :lol:

I chose to back the manager as I think its in the best interests of the club. I back him in his choice of backroom staff as that is (IMHO) in the best interests of the club.

Time will tell who is right - meanwhile I'll keep going to games and keep providing my support to the Club, the manager and the team. You mean while can stay bitter and vindictive in your rhetroic as it suit you.