Imran's faux pas

Admin already said last. night they didn't give out posters personal details or IP address..

I jokingly made a thread saying do we have a leak on this board and that was the reply i got.

The police have access to all forums including admin.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek

If you don't believe me or think I'm on the wind up then that's your prerogative.

I neither disbelieve you nor think you're at the wind up.

I don't have a fucking clue what it is you're trying to say, though.

It would help if you explained things rather than just started a feeding frenzy based on cryptic comments, pm admin if you wont confirm it in public.

As I said in the op I believe he made the mistake of linking his @rangers.co.uk email address to the account.

Honest it's that simple, if I'm wrong I'm wrong and in all probability this thread will vanish and I'll get whacked with the banning stick (again!).

As I said in the op I believe he made the mistake of linking his @rangers.co.uk email address to the account.

Honest it's that simple, if I'm wrong I'm wrong and in all probability this thread will vanish and I'll get whacked with the banning stick (again!).

Ok fair enough but that opens up a hell of alot of questions, me personaly im going to bed and hoping everything will be much better in the morning, some chance :rolleyes:

I think people want to know where you are getting the information that links him to the rangers e-mail address.

How will anyone know , when RG said nothing has been passed onto anyone though

So he has either hacked RM, or admin have given out that information?

Both seem extremely unlikely. Plus the fact Imran didn't have an @rangers.co.uk email address when that poster signed up.

Multi log ins seems to be the idea