5 years ago tonight we were about to have a great night in this clubs history

GOAT

God, I watched that video again and the thrill............just amazing. I was one of the lucky ones to be at the game that night, and I will never, ever forget it. For me it is the best night of my Rangers career....and I'm almost 60 now, having followed the gers everywhere for nearly 40 years. The tears are not far away....what a night!!!

The local authorities had provided free buses to and from the city centre, and after the game we all piled onto the nearest bus - they were so full that you could barely move! On the way back the lads done the bouncey and the bus nearly crashed - I'll never forget it. WATP

Carlos Cuellar was an absolute machine that night. We ended up almost nicking it with Whittakers shot that went just past the post as well.

Penalties was just a nerve shredder, when Ferguson missed I thought that was it ( even though they still had to hit 5 penalties :lol:). When Nachos went in I couldn't control myself, running around the living room going wild and tears coming down my face :lol:

Hope it's not the only European final in my lifetime.

I remember whoever was commentating (it was Peter Drury) ran out of superlatives to describe how good he was in extra time :lol:

That was a great achievement back then,

But the next top-flight Title we win will be even sweeter though. As we will ALL remember these times right here - our fans and our critics will remember how we were in Division 3 "just a few short years ago"

We will send the scum homeward - Tae Think Again :7325::7326:

We are the Pride of Scotland and the Pride of Britain :21: