Out of contract players

gersandy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been rumours of Bikey and Berra coming to us, pretty sure we offered Bikey a contract on deadline day last year but he turned it down.

Quite a lot of players on that list would be great additions for Division 2 but as mentioned above, I doubt many would be interested in playing at that level.

There have been rumours of Bikey and Berra coming to us, pretty sure we offered Bikey a contract on deadline day last year but he turned it down.

Quite a lot of players on that list would be great additions for Division 2 but as mentioned above, I doubt many would be interested in playing at that level.

I honestly hope they don't come - 2 of the worst defenders I've ever seen mate.

Craig Sutherland, and Lee Novak. I apologize for rabbiting on, but i watch alot of english league football. Last season we managed to attract Templeton, Shiels, (ahem) sandaza, and Black to division 3. I dont think some of these players from page 4 down, are out of our radar.

I honestly hope they don't come - 2 of the worst defenders I've ever seen mate.

Agreed mate.

Although, to be fair, I think both would easily cope in Division 2 but that's not exactly a lot to shout about.

If Boca decides to stay I'd like to see him partner Gasparotto at the back, and then have guys like Hegarty, Faure and Perry provide cover. Would like to see Cribari leave but don't see that happening somehow, and I doubt Goian will stay.

We don't need to bring in guys like Berra or Bikey, they'd probably be on around £10k a week which is shocking for Division 2 and exactly what we should be avoiding.

Then again, that's far too sensible for us. Give them both £15k a week deals! :craphead:

Just seen that Aberdeen are realeasing 13 players, can't remember who they are and don't know if there's anyone good enough but thought I'd share that :pipe:

Wish we could have got Ryan Fraser. Still don't understand why he signed for Bournemouth.