Always found it strange that we have over 200,000 likes on Facebook, 50,000 going to the games and yet we can't get 100,000 signatures on a petition

Out of those 200k likes on Facebook,it wouldn't surprise me if tens of thousands of them are obsessed beasts.

I created a paper copy for bears to print out and then upload the info at a later date but I think about ten people printed it out. Apathy at its finest. Yes most on here have probably signed it but I'm sure we all could get another ten people each if we really tried.

I've thought this for as long as the numbers signing slowed down to a stop.

We got circa 30,000 in the first week, then virtually nothing.

It doesn't make sense. The numbers should multiply day after day, week after week, to an eventual saturation point,not stop as soon as its started.. I have signed it on behalf of my wife and son, so that's three in my house alone. I'm sure there are those who have done the same, but basing it on the principle of 2 per household, that would mean only 20,000 households have bothered their arse.....

I'm not buying that.

There have been concerted campaigns by Facebook pages, twitter appeals and bloggers to get people to sign. These all reach different demographics of people, yet the number doesn't increase.

I fear there are goings on in the background that are keeping the numbers down, call that a conspiracy theory if you like, but that's my thoughts.

I've seen too many attacks on our club, from all angles, over the past 18 months to believe that people have just stopped signing this.