Shares just dropped

The Share price makes NO difference to the Club...they got the money they got at the start....if they go up they don't get any more .....so fuck, I invested to help my team, if they go down to 10p It is ME that loses out, but I know I stepped up to the mark and did what I could!

thats a fans perspective. Our corporate investors may view it very differently.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, like many others, bought shares to benefit the Club that we love, in it's time of need.

We did not do it to make money out of it, as we are in it for the long haul.

Many, many of us will be long gone and will bequeath these shares to our offspring, so it makes no difference to us what price the shares are.

Who knows. There may be some of independent thought rather than indulging in "emporers new clothes" fixations.

Whilst your here. The company I pointed you in the direction of is the new vehicle of Bain and your good friend Paul Murray together with a few other ex ibrox employees and director.

I was highlighting this to you in case they got the gig to outsource Rangers TV. I know, as an investigative blogger, that you would want to be all over such transactions, should they take place, like a rash.

For the sake of good corporate governance, of course.

Is that what the company does? Produce TV shows? Sorry I've forgotten the name of it. Post it again and I'll make some enquiries.

In the meantime, try to be nicer to genuine club legends?

Is that what the company does? Produce TV shows? Sorry I've forgotten the name of it. Post it again and I'll make some enquiries.

In the meantime, try to be nicer to genuine club legends?

Vicast.

I hold him partially responsible for the downfall of the club through his complete refusal to defend neither club nor fan base as we were defamed and slandered over a prolonged period of time ultimately making the brand completely synonymous with sectarianism and bigotry. Further I despise his dining with spiers and Keevin's who had spent the previous 5 years trying to destroy the club. I know of no Rangers fan who would have acted thus.

I want no one from the minty era anywhere near the club.

It may not be popular but in my estimation we will be afar healthier institution once all of these "rangers men" are moved on.

Vicast.

I hold him partially responsible for the downfall of the club through his complete refusal to defend neither club nor fan base as we were defamed and slandered over a prolonged period of time ultimately making the brand completely synonymous with sectarianism and bigotry. Further I despise his dining with spiers and Keevin's who had spent the previous 5 years trying to destroy the club. I know of no Rangers fan who would have acted thus.

It may not be popular but in my estimation we will be afar healthier institution once all of these "rangers men" are moved on.

Tennents Lager, Umbro Puma, Blackthorn Cider, Coca Cola, Scottish Leader Whisky & Sports Direct (to name a few) all think differently.

I never bought them to make a quick buck,just to do my bit for The Rangers........Hope my Kids make a killing when we are in The Europe Super League,and some mega billionaire wants to buy the most successful team in the world

Vicast.

Hmm.

So Vicast have PM and Bain as directors and you think RTV may be outsourced to them? Is this what you want me to check?

Hmm.

So Vicast have PM and Bain as directors and you think RTV may be outsourced to them? Is this what you want me to check?

No I don't want you to check.

I am merely an interested party watching a group of people get involved in a totally alien industry, to all concerned, and watch on with interest as to why they decided this was a viable proposition.

As long as no contracts are awarded fromRFC we can all wish them luck. If, however, anything landed their way from Rangers then questions would need to be asked.

I am sure you and I would agree upon that?

No I don't want you to check.

I am merely an interested party watching a group of people get involved in a totally alien industry, to all concerned, and watch on with interest as to why they decided this was a viable proposition.

As long as no contracts are awarded fromRFC we can all wish them luck. If, however, anything landed their way from Rangers then questions would need to be asked.

I am sure you and I would agree upon that?

Absolutely. They would have to be appointed on merit.

I assumed from the way you posted it that something was already happening. If that isn't the case then there would seem to be minimal reason to even raise it.

Absolutely. They would have to be appointed on merit.

I assumed from the way you posted it that something was already happening. If that isn't the case then there would seem to be minimal reason to even raise it.

Call me cynical. Now it's raised we can keep an eye on it!

Perhaps Greens share transfer has affected the price? I remember when we didn't have to even think about things like this, how simple life used to be.

Aye! our biggest conundrum was; Is Wullie Henderson better than Alex Scott? If I get stoated on ther back of the heid wi' a screwtap, will they gie me anaesthetic before they stitch me up at the Sufferin' General?

Will wee Sadie get her drawers aff at the winching?

Simple indeed :pipe:

Aye! our biggest conundrum was; Is Wullie Henderson better than Alex Scott? If I get stoated on ther back of the heid wi' a screwtap, will they gie me anaesthetic before they stitch me up at the Sufferin' General?

Will wee Sadie get her drawers aff at the winching?

Simple indeed :pipe:

I just love those Mary Hopkins days (tu)

I just love those Mary Hopkins days (tu)

That's probably true, ED. I wonder how our supporters will be thinking 40-50 years from now?

A bit :005: but I actually heard that song today for the first time in years weirdly enough.I might also add that her name is Mary Hopkin

I think she was a fan of Charlie Adams :pipe: