Are we still the Establishment

frankiejo

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's got a new flag apparently for jon daly!

It says Jon Daly Dumbarton IRA :anguish:

you obviously your taking the piss and I'm biting now I'm the prick you had me ,you know the Dumbarton dambuster you fucker

We've never been the establishment club.

As for our integrity or class: its becoming increasingly apparent that we have been the victims of a serious crime rather than the perpetrators of one.

Also when the fuck did they make Gogzy a mod?

hope so I'm just saying I hope there enough of the the old guard in the club to carry on the traditions of Rangers that's what I'm scared of losing

:lol:

Frankie simmer mate! Its the weekend! And yes I do know 1st jan, the dumbarton rebel

i new that people don't read yer post on here thay look at yer post total first and decide you must be be a bhegger as you can probably tell I'm a little dyslectic so suffering with confidence on the posting front

No mate 1st_Jan"s meant to be one of us.

Wasn't commenting on 1st jan mate, if I did it was in jest. Wouldn't like to talk of sombodys integrity when they no here. Just saying what dumbarton means lol

i new that people don't read yer post on here thay look at yer post total first and decide you must be be a bhegger as you can probably tell I'm a little dyslectic so suffering with confidence on the posting front

i ment I knew you knew John fuck it getting confused going tobed

If yer a mate of 1st jan then you must be awrite! We're aw bears mate although people may agree with you, the way you went about making your points didn't help!

So the natural instinct is to react the way folk did, although I think most were just pulling yer pisser