Are we still the Establishment

frankiejo

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im not a new poster just don't post very often ,I'm to busy out shagging (not boys either dickheads)and actually having a life instead of sat on the forum wanking and whitch hunting and calling every fucker with less than 1 million billion post a TIm are you you all on computers in secure mental homes I sometimes wonder, some proper brain dead crack smoking Buckie drinking pricks on here at times ,I was showing off then I don't really get me hole that often

Lol chill out mate nobody was questioning how often u enjoy female company lol

thats actually my daughters name the jo part is after joe strummer from the clash an old hero of mine anyway fuck the lot of you I'm off to fill in my season ticket renewal , something most of the pathetic poster on here as never had

Daughter you say :pics: assuming shes legal if not kerryfail street is perfect for you.

Rangers were never the estblishment team in Scotland it has been and always will be "them" from the east end.

Continued cover-ups in the mHedia over their tax dodging,child abuse,rascism,bigotry and support for terrorism prove that.

Indeed that club who claim to be all inclusive used to pelt black players with banana's and kept it's greatest manager off the board of directors due to the fact he was a protestant.

Really hate it when claims are made about Rangers being the establishment it's always been knewco running football up here.

We are and always will be The Establishment Club and the Queens Eleven no matter what they say and try to do and it will always stick in their anti -British craws ! :sherlock:

THE Queen has a picture of the Rangers football squad hanging on the walls of Buckingham Palace.

A Glasgow MP was stunned to discover the framed photo during a tour of Her Majesty’s home.

Now Labour’s Ian Davidson is probing to find out whether Queen Elizabeth is a closet fan of the Ibrox outfit.

Even after yesterday’s (Sunday) old firm showdown with Celtic, the discovery set Rangers internet fan forums ablaze with celebration.

Mr Davidson couldn’t believe his eyes when he stumbled across the squad photo during a trip for MPs last month.

He said: “I couldn’t find out if it belongs to the Queen, Prince Philip, another member of the Royal family or maybe another member of staff.

“It may well be that there are secret supporters of Rangers among the Royals.

“I don’t know if any of them has a season ticket for Ibrox but I’m sure if they wanted to see any of the players in the flesh arrangements could be made.”

Mr Davidson’s Glasgow South Westward takes in Ibrox stadium, where some sections of Gers fans already refer to their team as “the Queen’s 11”

He was at the London palace as a member of the Public Accounts Committee, inspecting how the Crown spends its maintenance budget.

He told of how he came across team photo while browsing the grand galleries inside the Royal household.

He said: “We made our way through the main entrance and up the grand stairways and spectacular galleries with the collection of Old Masters.

“As we went towards the roof we passed by a room where I spotted the photograph of the Rangers squad hanging on a wall.

“I couldn’t tell if it was a current team photo but it was definitely Rangers as the club name was printed across the top.”

Stunned to find what he thinks is evidence of what many Rangers long suspected, Mr Davidson asked the Royal tour guide what the photo was doing there.

Mr Davidson said: “And at the committee meeting a short time later I told the Keeper of the Privy Purse that the only picture I recognised was that of the Rangers team.

“He laughed and replied it probably wasn’t part of the Royal Collection and hadn’t been adequately catalogued.

“But he added he would certainly look into it, so it might appear as part of the Royal Collection at a later date.”

im not a new poster just don't post very often ,I'm to busy out shagging (not boys either dickheads)and actually having a life instead of sat on the forum wanking and whitch hunting and calling every fucker with less than 1 million billion post a TIm are you you all on computers in secure mental homes I sometimes wonder, some proper brain dead crack smoking Buckie drinking pricks on here at times ,I was showing off then I don't really get me hole that often

:lol:

Bye bye, Timmy.

:lol:

Bye bye, Timmy.

why where you going buzz ,to meet gogsy to share some man love,you both sound like a pair of shit stabbing pricks .other posters got the same opinion of you two beauty's by the sound of it

Buzz and gogsy =retarded cunts

FFS calm down Frankie.

I had a lot of sympathy for you but the abuse you're dishing out has diminished that.

Clearly your not a bheast, but you'll have to get used to the wind ups on here. It's what people do !

FFS calm down Frankie.

I had a lot of sympathy for you but the abuse you're dishing out has diminished that.

Clearly your not a bheast, but you'll have to get used to the wind ups on here. It's what people do !

He clearly is though.

Look at the terminology and language he uses when referring to our club and its supporters.

Aye the mill of haldane lol av no heard it called that for years. Aye tully, and good old jack dempseys boozer just down the road. I came round in tully a few times lol

Big Alan who owns or owned Dempseys is big bluenose.

Did you go to VOLA?

If so what year did you leave?

why where you going buzz ,to meet gogsy to share some man love,you both sound like a pair of shit stabbing pricks .other posters got the same opinion of you two beauty's by the sound of it

Buzz and gogsy =retarded cunts

excuse me, i didn't even say anything to you, ya cunt. ( I actually was pretty civil until now)

Also, me and buzz disagree all the time, maybe if you were not so far up your own arse you would notice these things.

He clearly is though.

Look at the terminology and language he uses when referring to our club and its supporters.

If 1st jan is able to vouch for him, that is enough for me.

1st jan does not seem the type that would vouch for a bheast lol

excuse me, i didn't even say anything to you, ya cunt. ( I actually was pretty civil until now)

Also, me and buzz disagree all the time, maybe if you were not so far up your own arse you would notice these things.

Fuck off, we do not.