Warrant issued for whytes arrest!

scarkev

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like he's only being cited for not turning up as a witness. I'm not sure if that constitutes a loss of liberty, but I hope it is. Then at least they'll know where to find him when all the other charges he's due to him come up.

As title....not related to us at the moment but the net is closing on the wee rat!!!

http://m.stv.tv/news...sekeeper-trial/

Someone was on the phone to me on Friday and said he was walking through Piccadilly in a short sleeve shirt and looking as if he had not a care in the world.

At that time, it was possible that we might have lost the case though. Hence why I said 'could'.

The club went into administration in February last year with debts of up to £124m.

Printing that today is a deliberate attempt to discredit the club AGAIN, It's a lie

thats a fair point - but he wont go down without a fight and I have no doubt there will be some collatoral damage.

If he tries to take people down with him,and those people are found guilty, then they deserve to go down with him.

Then, and only then, can we move on with a clean slate.

• Warrants can be issued for the arrest of a witness who either avoids citation because s/he wilfully evades the police, or who once cited does not appear for trial. Once arrested they must either find financial security for the court to ensure attendance or be remanded into custody until their evidence is given.

I doubt his house keepers stole from him. Probably a ploy to avoid paying what he owes them. Drag them through the courts, blacken their name and delay their employment tribunal for as long as possible. Dirty lowlife tries to con every one he comes into contact with.

I doubt his house keepers stole from him. Probably a ploy to avoid paying what he owes them. Drag them through the courts, blacken their name and delay their employment tribunal for as long as possible. Dirty lowlife tries to con every one he comes into contact with.

Probably claiming insurance on stuff he's already flogged.

Someone was on the phone to me on Friday and said he was walking through Piccadilly in a short sleeve shirt and looking as if he had not a care in the world.

I'm up in London on Friday, if I see the wee cunt I'll do a citizen's arrest and use reasonable restraint. :5536:

The club went into administration in February last year with debts of up to £124m.

Printing that today is a deliberate attempt to discredit the club AGAIN, It's a lie

"Up to" £124m. £124m is "up to" £124m, but 20p is also "up to" £124m. So not technically a lie, but yeah, they know what they're doing.

'of up to'. Not definitive debts. As I said, semantics really.

I'm sure I read somewhere if he gets in touch within the next few days and agrees to attend the next date he will be fine.

Or if he's arrested on entry to the UK and agrees to attend he will(or could be freed).

You know that's what will happen and he will spend next to no time behind bars.

Wee frog eyed bastard always seems to land on his feet.

I'm sure I read somewhere if he gets in touch within the next few days and agrees to attend the next date he will be fine.

Or if he's arrested on entry to the UK and agrees to attend he will(or could be freed).

You know that's what will happen and he will spend next to no time behind bars.

Wee frog eyed bastard always seems to land on his feet.

fae the top of the high flats in Knighswood it will hardly matter what he lands on.

'of up to'. Not definitive debts. As I said, semantics really.

This ok as well ??

Whyte bought Rangers for £1 in 2011 while a large tax liability was in dispute. The club went into administration months later and was liquidated when revenue and customs rejected a Company Voluntary Arrangement over a tax bill of £94.4 million.

This ok as well ??

Whyte bought Rangers for £1 in 2011 while a large tax liability was in dispute. The club went into administration months later and was liquidated when revenue and customs rejected a Company Voluntary Arrangement over a tax bill of £94.4 million.

Yes. Because I dared interpret a statement differently from you, I'm totally fine with anything, anyone has ever written about the club, ever.