Wee memory!

Blackandra

During our epic first champions league outing, I must of been about 12. My granda sat in our house watching all the games. He passed away in December that year and after that my whole family never sat in the seat he was in for the rest of that run, really wish we had got to the final that year and won it, what a great send off that would of been! Instead we were cheated and bribed out of it. Still miss the big guy, true bear who took me to my first gers game! Jst thought I would share a good story in this difficult time being a bear! WATP

Haha! Double post! Bloody phone!

Ano, but the 1 thing that sticks in my mind is how terrible the final was and thinkin we would of destroyed AC Milan that night. We would of been the underdogs and I think we would of walked it on our form. Am I right in saying Boli got the winner in that final?

Haha! Double post! Bloody phone!

Ano, but the 1 thing that sticks in my mind is how terrible the final was and thinkin we would of destroyed AC Milan that night. We would of been the underdogs and I think we would of walked it on our form. Am I right in saying Boli got the winner in that final?

Yea you're right, big frying pan heid burst the net :lol:

No one could beat us but we struggled to get over the finishing line, can still remember the lap of honour and Gough and Ally in tears.

This song playing as we filtered out of Ibrox..:(

During our epic first champions league outing, I must of been about 12. My granda sat in our house watching all the games. He passed away in December that year and after that my whole family never sat in the seat he was in for the rest of that run, really wish we had got to the final that year and won it, what a great send off that would of been! Instead we were cheated and bribed out of it. Still miss the big guy, true bear who took me to my first gers game! Jst thought I would share a good story in this difficult time being a bear! WATP

Know how you feel mate.

That was my first year of having a season ticket at ibrox. I grew up listening to stories from my grandad and there was never a prouder bear than him.

I dread to think what he'd think about us now if he was still here. Although I know one thing, he would still be proud to be a bear because nothing beats being one. It was the one thing he taught me, it doesn't matter how bad things get never be embarrassed or ever hide about be being a bear and, never desert your team!!! And he lived through them winning 9 in a row, winning the European cup, he was there the day the beat us 7-1 and walked down stairway 13 that frightful day.

Its because what he taught me that in 21 years of having a season ticket I've never left a game early because staying and watching the painful times makes the succesful times even more sweeter.

Sorry about your Grandad but we never exactly fulfilled our part.

Outstanding year but no matter what we couldn't put the ball in the net against CSKA at Ibrox.

Horrible but proud feeling.

In the end it wouldn't have mattered if we had beaten CSKA by a barrowload. Marseille walked through the Bruges defence and scored in the first few minutes and that saw them through no matter what our score was.

The game that really stinks was Marseille 6 CSKA 0.

In the end it wouldn't have mattered if we had beaten CSKA by a barrowload. Marseille walked through the Bruges defence and scored in the first few minutes and that saw them through no matter what our score was.

The game that really stinks was Marseille 6 CSKA 0.

Francs were exchanged to Roubles that night and no mistake.