A few shots of the north stand

it that each way ? What are the times mate ? Also what site did u use ? Much appreciated :)

Nah £40 all in mate on the Virgin Trains website

http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/

We leave Glasgow at 9:23 and get to Preston just before 12. Our train leaves from Preston at 10 past 1 and we eventually get in at just after 3.

On the way up the road our train leaves at 7am and get into Preston at 9. Then our train for Glasgow leaves at 10 back up the road for mid day :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We leave Glasgow at 9:23 and get to Preston just before 12. Our train leaves from Preston at 10 past 1 and we eventually get in at just after 3.

On the way up the road our train leaves at 7am and get into Preston at 9. Then our train for Glasgow leaves at 10 back up the road for mid day :)

fucking magic Wilbert (tu) still £41 all in :D just need to talk ma brother into going now as he's a penny pinching cunt :lol:

What's the date of this game?

I usually come down to Sheffield once a year for a boys weekend (tu) love it down there usually stay at ibis next to the Norfolk arms :D

There are loads of Bears booked into ibis and the Travelodge across the way I can see the big car park turning into a sash bash if the weathers right :7325: also Sheffield and Districts Loyal RSC are doing a match badge the mock up looks really good

There are loads of Bears booked into ibis and the Travelodge across the way I can see the big car park turning into a sash bash if the weathers right :7325: also Sheffield and Districts Loyal RSC are doing a match badge the mock up looks really good

Is there any good parks or greenery about the place?

Am thinking of just taking a tent with me.

Is there any good parks or greenery about the place?

Am thinking of just taking a tent with me.

You might have to get in touch with Ian at the Jubilee club its the home of Sheffield Rangers J.F.C he is a rangers fanatic he might let you pitch there there`s also a massive sash bash before the game .Next to the ground is Hillsborough park you could pitch there for one night if the S.Y.P.D, let you. forgot to mention The Jubilee club is a ten minute walk to the ground

You might have to get in touch with Ian at the Jubilee club its the home of Sheffield Rangers J.F.C he is a rangers fanatic he might let you pitch there there`s also a massive sash bash before the game .Next to the ground is Hillsborough park you could pitch there for one night if the S.Y.P.D, let you. forgot to mention The Jubilee club is a ten minute walk to the ground

You reckon there's a good chance of getting a tent up somewhere then?