Bristol City Friendly

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this from contact in Bristol.

"One lad is currently 25th in the queue. Another got through after half an hour and never got sold any as Scottish accent!! I'll need to get one of the lads to do it. "

Got this from contact in Bristol.

"One lad is currently 25th in the queue. Another got through after half an hour and never got sold any as Scottish accent!! I'll need to get one of the lads to do it. "

Saturday, July 13th 2013, kick-off 12.30pm.

Glasgow Rangers

Ashton Gate Stadium

Saturday, July 13th 2013, kick-off 12.30pm

Pre-season friendly

SALES PROCEDURE

Tickets are not currently on sale.

PRICESAdults - £16, Senior Citizens - £10, Under-18s £5.

HOW TO BUY (when on sale)

1. Online

2. By phone - 0117 963 0600 (option 1). Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm

3. In person - visit: BCFC Megastore. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

Opening hours: See How To Buy section for comprehensive booking information etc

2013/14 BOOKING CHARGESPostal charge: £1; free for supporters using TicketFast.

They are selling tickets now to home fans.

Tickets for the match will go on sale from 9am on Tuesday, July 2nd and are expected to prove very popular.

Tickets for the three home stands are priced: Adults - £16, Senior Citizens - £10, Under-18s £8. To buy simply call 0117 963 0600 or visit the BCFC Megastore at Ashton Gate. (No online sales)

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130628-blackthorncup-885287.aspx#111QdCHOtDjr55ti.99

Tickets for the match will go on sale from 9am on Tuesday, July 2nd and are expected to prove very popular.

Tickets for the three home stands are priced: Adults - £16, Senior Citizens - £10, Under-18s £8. To buy simply call 0117 963 0600 or visit the BCFC Megastore at Ashton Gate. (No online sales)

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.u...dCHOtDjr55ti.99

(tu)

Says on one page that they're on sale and that they're not on another. Their website is as bad as ours!

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.u...dCHOtDjr55ti.99

Why post the above when you just posted saying your contact who is 25th in the queue got knocked back , because he had Scottish accent, doh a deer right enough

(tu)

Says on one page that they're on sale and that they're not on another. Their website is as bad as ours!

Aye looks like it. The BCFC phone line is overloaded at this time, one guy I know (in Bristol) has been on hold for 57 mins so far. Also looks like they ain't selling to Rangers fans direct, well ones with Scottish accents!

Cheers, my parents live in Holland so my Dad could just get our tickets now. Will we have an allocated area or all mixed as against Preussen Munster a few seasons back

Probs more than likely tickets for sale at turnstiles then and you just pay in and they give you a ticket as your going through that's what usually happens

I spent about thirty minutes on hold before they told me I could not get tickets because im Scottish, wouldn't of minded but im from Belfast :-/ . The thing is I have actually been to a few city games as I live near by.

juts got my other half to phone for me, born in paisley but lived in warminster for 17 years. not much of a Scottish accent as she was a pad brat. so managed to get 4 tickets in the city end. ill need to make out i'm mute on the day tho <cr>

juts got my other half to phone for me, born in paisley but lived in warminster for 17 years. not much of a Scottish accent as she was a pad brat. so managed to get 4 tickets in the city end. ill need to make out i'm mute on the day tho <cr>

You reckon you've got no chance of a ticket in the Rangers end then?

You reckon you've got no chance of a ticket in the Rangers end then?

i highly doubt it, i called the city ticket office first and got told speak to our ticket office, called them on hold for half hour to be told no tickets available yet.

to be honest i just want to get to at least one game this season. living down here due of work makes it very hard. and im half expecting to be surrounded by bears anyway to be honest.

i highly doubt it, i called the city ticket office first and got told speak to our ticket office, called them on hold for half hour to be told no tickets available yet.

to be honest i just want to get to at least one game this season. living down here due of work makes it very hard. and im half expecting to be surrounded by bears anyway to be honest.

I know the feeling mate! Really want to try and get one in our end though. May just have to turn up on the day and hope for the best.

I know the feeling mate! Really want to try and get one in our end though. May just have to turn up on the day and hope for the best.

well if tickets dont turn up at ibrox soon might be plenty going at the gate. they need to pull their thumb out there arse to be honest.

well if tickets dont turn up at ibrox soon might be plenty going at the gate. they need to pull their thumb out there arse to be honest.

Someone certainly does, not sure who. City saying don't contact us, contact Rangers. Rangers saying they've not heard a peep from City. Fucking shambles.

Tickets are on sale Tuesday. Although ground capacity is listed as 21,000, in reality the football capacity is 19,500 unless they decide to go with no segregation. There should not be any problem with Rangers fans buying tickets in our end for this match. Usually it would be a bad idea and Leeds fans who bought tickets in our end were attacked only last year, but this is a friendly match and City fans respect the status of Rangers and respect the loyalty and size of the fan base.

Those arriving on the Friday night will find Bristol a great place for a night out, and lovely ladies as well, although I must say I was equally impressed by the Glasgow ladies I met on my stag do a few years back.

was hoping to fly back from dubai for this game as should be a good day out but will be offshore singapore. Bastard.

In general, friendlies are pish but always good to go to new places and meet decent fans.

I'm hoping we will take a decent support to this but I guarantee that if it was 15 years ago on a Saturday we would be looking at least 10k. Hopefully still take around 6-7k.