Sheffield Tickets

Just of the phone to the Ticket Office and there are no more tickets going on sale for the game.

Pretty disappointed in all honesty as I was on holiday when they went on sale. Might just jump into the home end

they will be plenty in home end pal, looking forward to this now, cant wait.

If a load of you come down with out tickets then instead of letting a few hundred Bears wonder around Sheffield I can see the SYPD putting you in the North Stand . Why oh why the SYPD don't just let the club send you how ever many tickets you need and do it all officially I don't know.....oh wait this is the SYPD we are talking about here they never do common sense.

If a load of you come down with out tickets then instead of letting a few hundred Bears wonder around Sheffield I can see the SYPD putting you in the North Stand . Why oh why the SYPD don't just let the club send you how ever many tickets you need and do it all officially I don't know.....oh wait this is the SYPD we are talking about here they never do common sense.

Their hospitality was top class last time I visited the Lane and afterwards :thumbup:

Could be a silly move forcing Bears in to the Home end.

Big mistake IMO.

South Yorkshire Police have a long history of mismanagement at football matches going back nearly a quarter of a century, would we really expect anything different?

I'd say next year but seeing as United are going up and you lot are going down :D

Did you copy and paste that from 2012? as I seem to remember yous lot saying the same thing this time last year......that worked out well for you! 3gpz.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us 15,000 people for a kit launch and to welcome a new signing from Burton Albion, isn't that the same amount of people that turned up for you play off semi final last season? :lol: At least you support the correct team in Glasgow if not Sheffield eh pal :21:

Did you copy and paste that from 2012? as I seem to remember yous lot saying the same thing this time last year......that worked out well for you! 3gpz.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us 15,000 people for a kit launch and to welcome a new signing from Burton Albion, isn't that the same amount of people that turned up for you play off semi final last season? :lol: At least you support the correct team in Glasgow if not Sheffield eh pal :21:

Reel her in.

What was that?

anyone got there tickets for Sheffield wed game yet ordered mine two weeks tomorrow still no sign

A was 2 weeks yesterday mate n still no ticket.

Prob dealing with season books 1st.

Hopefully get them nextweek.

Just gone along to book some tickets for the family and whatnot, by phoning the ticket office.

Wednesday are apparently aware of tickets in the south stand being sold to non SWFC fans, shall we say, so they've put a stop on all ticket sales to new accounts. You will only be able to get a ticket to the match if you are a regular visitor to hillsborough, which I'm not :ohmy::( .

Bugger.

Looks like that clever plan has been nixed :(.

Wonder what to do now then. Might wander down to that do at the Jubilee club for a pint or several, unless it's members only in which case I'll stay at home and be pished off and grumpy instead.

Wasn't really a clever idea considering it was being posted on public forums for all to see.

That's stupid from the club anyway, if true, as they're depriving their own fans from buying tickets too.

Yeah, I did wonder about that.

But yeah, owls aren't doing too well out of this match. Not only have they lost the option of using the west stand, but when I looked on the site this afternoon, most of the available seating on the home stands was still available. It's not being taken up.