Sheffield Tickets

Yeah, I did wonder about that.

But yeah, owls aren't doing too well out of this match. Not only have they lost the option of using the west stand, but when I looked on the site this afternoon, most of the available seating on the home stands was still available. It's not being taken up.

Yea I don't blame the club for it, idiotic policing is to blame.

Hopefully common sense prevails and if there's as many people as I think there will be, down looking for tickets they will make it pay at the gate.

Doubt it though.

anyone got a seating plan? googled it, couldn't find...unlike the gers website u have to sign up to view it on the official page. got a bad feeling about how shite my seats are, west upper, wu7 row 10 gangway z :anguish:

anyone got a seating plan? googled it, couldn't find...unlike the gers website u have to sign up to view it on the official page. got a bad feeling about how shite my seats are, west upper, wu7 row 10 gangway z :anguish:

WU7 is on the far south end of the West Upper stand.

Far left on this stand matey.

800px-Hillsborough_West_Stand.jpg

Doesn't look bad to me :).

I'm there too, row 14.

Looks like that clever plan has been nixed :(.

Wonder what to do now then. Might wander down to that do at the Jubilee club for a pint or several, unless it's members only in which case I'll stay at home and be pished off and grumpy instead.

I've just registered online,then phoned their ticket office with my membership number................ 2 tickets,no problemo!