Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

Is Blythswood Square not the starting point anymore? Or do North, South, West n East all walk into town, then to the park?

My lodge starts from Academy Street at Shettlestoun, then marches to Parkhead Orange halls, aka 21st district, then the district walks from there, up Parkhead cross, along Duke Street and into George Square.

If any fenians are there giving abuse dont rise to it. They want that to happen as it means they have more chance of getting it cancelled in future years.

Loud and proud going by the fuckers

Difference between that and defending yourself if attacked tho

Are Rangers going to be there?

:7325:

I've seen threads on here that even have a slight relevance to Rangers being moved to somewhere else.

I have seen two very well known players at walks in the past. One of them is still at Ibrox

Anyway y'all have a good day tommorrow and enjoy.

Mon the Whiterock!!!

My lodge starts from Academy Street at Shettlestoun, then marches to Parkhead Orange halls, aka 21st district, then the district walks from there, up Parkhead cross, along Duke Street and into George Square.

So all the bands go via George Sq? 10.30? 11am? Cheers Goat..

If any fenians are there giving abuse dont rise to it. They want that to happen as it means they have more chance of getting it cancelled in future years.

Loud and proud going by the fuckers

Heads high, walk on by.

So all the bands go via George Sq? 10.30? 11am? Cheers Goat..

I think that's the case, it's been a long time since I've done the full parade for the lodge, i normally played with the band and because we led the parade, we didn't walk as much as the lodges do. I used to be able to walk with my lodge after the parade because we finished at the top of high street.