Peralta And Mohsni Travel

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/4464-peralta-and-mohsni-travel

ARNOLD PERALTA has arrived in Scotland and will join Rangers on the next part of their pre-season build-up – with Belil Mohsni staying on to work with the squad too.

Honduran midfielder Peralta came into Glasgow in the last 24 hours via Paris after a break following international duty with his country through the summer.

He had picked up a hamstring injury against the USA but has recovered from that strain and is fit enough to start training with his new side.

Mohsni, meanwhile, will continue his trial period after impressing in northern tour matches against Brora and Elgin City.

Manager Ally McCoist is keen to establish whether the French-Tunisian defender is keen to join Gers and the fact he will fly out with the group this afternoon is a positive sign.

As expected, David Templeton has been omitted from the group despite wanting to come back into the first-team pool following a minor knock.

He has been left behind to continue his rehabilitation at Murray Park and the same applies to Dean Shiels, Chris Hegarty and Barrie McKay.

Ross Perry drops out from the party which went to Sutherland last week because of damaged ankle ligaments while Andy Mitchell and Darren Cole are also missing.

Goalkeeper Alan Smith comes into a 22-man selection though as back-up to Cammy Bell and Scott Gallacher.

Rangers will play Bristol City at Ashton Gate tomorrow lunchtime then fly from there to Munster ahead of their training camp in Marienfeld near Bielefield.

Whilst on continental Europe they’ll play FC Gutersloh on Wednesday and Dutch side Emmen next Saturday before flying home against from Groningen.

Goalkeepers

Bell, Gallacher, A Smith

Defenders

Wallace, Cribari, Faure, S Smith, Foster, Gasparotto, Mohsni

Midfielders

Black, Hutton, Macleod, Crawford, Aird, Law, Peralta, McAusland

Strikers

McCulloch, Little, Clark, Daly

No it was Greuther Furth that did that. I think we have played them previously on tour? Der Hammer played for them as well. :D

We did, and won 2-0 in 2003 (S.Thompson double)

Albertz played for them 13 times towards the end of his career in 04-05

Your attention should be drawn toward the BP thread regarding bickering and name calling............. I haven't as yet reported you even allowing for the vast number of PMs to do so.

:angry:

Whit? :lol:

I just wish you wouldn't c&p full articles from our clubs website like you've been asked not to before. It's not difficult to understand but as ever ED the resident rebel operates by his own rules.

You have a screw loose ED. Report that.. :P

Whit? :lol:

I just wish you wouldn't c&p full articles from our clubs website like you've been asked not to before. It's not difficult to understand but as ever ED the resident rebel operates by his own rules.

You have a screw loose ED. Report that.. :P

Fuck andrew dickson...............and lot of guys on here can't access the website from their mobiles.

I don't care about those guys. They can wait til they get home and go on their laptop/computer if they're interested. If they can't afford laptop etc then they can go to an internet cafe.

It takes away hits from our Official website, simple.

I'm surprised you persist to do this considering you appear to be on a mission to protect our club from those you see as using it...

Peralta's injury was reported to be a torn thigh muscle (in the papers) but seemingly it was a hamstring.

Wait are you telling me the papers got something wrong??? I just can't believe that!

Maybe some of the morons who were on here slating mccoist and our scouting/boards judgment bringing in a player with a "long term injury" will learn to think before posting!

I dont really like this bit :-

"Manager Ally McCoist is keen to establish whether the French-Tunisian defender is keen to join Gers and the fact he will fly out with the group this afternoon is a positive sign."

Seems like we are putting all the balls in this guys court. I hope we are not looking to offer a really good deal to a guy who is a bit of a rebel and could go in the huff 6 months into a multiyear deal.

Would much rather we were going after a guy with potential who views the move as exciting and has a big hunger for it.

Wait are you telling me the papers got something wrong??? I just can't believe that!

Maybe some of the morons who were on here slating mccoist and our scouting/boards judgment bringing in a player with a "long term injury" will learn to think before posting!

injury to ligaments can be a lot dodgier the muscle tears and even broken bones..........it all depends on the severity. If Peralta's travelling then obvoiusly they don't think it'll be a problem. Interesting to see how he'll perform.

injury to ligaments can be a lot dodgier the muscle tears and even broken bones..........it all depends on the severity. If Peralta's travelling then obvoiusly they don't think it'll be a problem. Interesting to see how he'll perform.

I get that...I'm referring to the now stereotypical hysterical overreaction on here to a newspaper report....that was clearly innacurate!