Willie Vass - Bristol City vs Rangers Pre-Season Friendly Gallery (13/07/2013)

Here's me thinking I was speaking the Queen's English!

Maori though? Probably no well enough to do it justice - I'm new to this forum patter so see's us peace...!

your maori will probably better than mine :lol:

so did you like the bird in the photo or not?

The more I see our home top the more I'm convinced puma have seriously missed the boat. Their bitter rivals Adidas have produced a good top for Bristol.

Puma are taking the piss by spending very little on design, safe in the knowledge we will all purchase it without giving it a 2nd thought!

PPeP = Piss Poor effort Puma

what? :lol:

can you retype that in Maori so i can understand :craphead:

Got a giggle during Maori language week.. Maori for truck is "Taraka". It is a mispronunciation of the loan word as there is no "u" as in truck sound in the Maori language.

Got a giggle during Maori language week.. Maori for truck is "Taraka". It is a mispronunciation of the loan word as there is no "u" as in truck sound in the Maori language.

oh yea maori language week was fun wasn't it :rolleyes: wonder if it would be illegal to sing TBB in Maori?

hey as aside are you gonna go the All Whites World Cup play off in wellington in novemebr?> i'll be heading up for it. but i will be flying not going by Taraka :craphead:

fucksake, quality pics but that last one pissed me off, why the fuck do people feel the need to bring along a megaphone to the football, its completely false, its what shite fans on the continent do. No place at Rangers away games, Ibrox maybe as the atmosphere is rather dull but Bristol city away? wrong, ive always thought of Rangers fans as individual, one of a kind, able to create an epic atmosphere through song and voice, but megaphones and flares...gay!

fucksake, quality pics but that last one pissed me off, why the fuck do people feel the need to bring along a megaphone to the football, its completely false, its what shite fans on the continent do. No place at Rangers away games, Ibrox maybe as the atmosphere is rather dull but Bristol city away? wrong, ive always thought of Rangers fans as individual, one of a kind, able to create an epic atmosphere through song and voice, but megaphones and flares...gay!

Agreed its a riddy