RM meeting in Sheffield

Wilbert

I seen last month there was talk of this but I don't know if there is one was already arranged, been having a look and can't see one. Where are people going before & after the game? I seen the jubilee club was a having a do but just want to get a general idea :pipe: Me & Thommo are travelling down on the 09:23 train from Glasgow on the day of the game, is anybody on the same train? Not that I plan on being there much but we're also staying at the Travelodge in the centre.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wherever it is it better have free wi-fi so people can talk to eachother...

Fuck that! I'm taking maddog down so I don't plan on remembering much of this trip, it's my first away preseason trip away :D Cannot wait!

I've met a good few of the guys from here before and they have all been a good bunch.

I'm a pain in the prick when mwi(just like when sober :D) but I'll be up for this

I'm the same mate, I'll end up getting the jail down here :lol:

I'm the same mate, I'll end up getting the jail down here :lol:

At Blackpool away 2 year ago I was a shambles and deccy11 from here had to babysit me. Then caseyjones did in another boozer :lol:

Shambles of a boy at times

At Blackpool away 2 year ago I was a shambles and deccy11 from here had to babysit me. Then caseyjones did in another boozer :lol:

Shambles of a boy at times

This is my first preseason trip so I need to do it in style!