RST - Latest Press Releases

Ace

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a 3 year intensive training manual for Admin over there, they have to be on song

1 days training on how to lock threads, 1 on how to delete them.., and one on how to ban people.

The rest of the three years training is learning the multitude of reasons to lock threads and ban members.

1 days training on how to lock threads, 1 on how to delete them.., and one on how to ban people.

The rest of the three years training is learning the multitude of reasons to lock threads and ban members.

££ requires no reason to do anything.

couple of points

this subject must be getting close to something (both the 92k and the other small debt) on the basis that no other lackey came anywhere near this thread

if we want to move forward then both these issues should be subject to forensic accountancy allowing clarity for the future

RST.................... it's over to you

couple of points

this subject must be getting close to something (both the 92k and the other small debt) on the basis that no other lackey came anywhere near this thread

if we want to move forward then both these issues should be subject to forensic accountancy allowing clarity for the future

RST.................... it's over to you

I don't see what could possibly be the problem with the £92k plus interest

Some was given back and the rest was invested in new shares through Buy Rangers

We know this residue wasn't part of the surprisingly round figure of £250k so it's obviously extra shares bought

Is it £50k taking the total to £300k?

A not inconsequential amount and one I would imagine the RST wouldn't be shy to tell us all about

But maybe they were bought when the price was 90p a share - or was it when they were nearer 50p a share which would make that £50k (just for talking sake) go a lot further.

It must have been a logistical nightmare offering all those investors their money back individually.

How did they differentiate between those who had invested on 'x' date as opposed to 'y' date?

Was there a cut off date when they stopped pumping Gersave donations in to the oldco?

What date exactly did the RST decide it was a lost cause to keep investing Gersave cash in to the club?

Should they still have been taking in cash to the tune of £92k after the day they made the decision to stop investing?

Once they differentiated between who had lost money and who still had a share of the £92k to come back did they offer a commensurate amount of interest with the refunds?

Was anyone here offered a refund who could answer that?

These are all valid questions that should be easy to answer and help restore some faith in the RST with potential members

The floor is yours Ms RST

We can never advance to getting some sort of fan presence on the board until this pantomime is put to bed once and for all, how can other fan bodies possibly work with the tainted RST knowing how things are and have been.

Infraction of the rules Loyal.

There only seems to be one rule.

Users posting anything deemed to be not of the party line will see their posts deleted and may risk being banned at the admins discretion.

We reserve the right to change the party line at a moments notice and it is up to members to be acquainted with the current thinking.

just but shares in your name and transfer when your child is 16, your money so you should have control of the shares. I would gladly give give the rst my share of vote if they could get their act together. Every fan who bought shares did so out of the love for the club, we need to some how get as many shares together whether in rst or not. Come on rst get the shares all in one pot but don't expect to have control over every ones shares. Not a fan of the rst, but at least they are trying to get something going.

I know what happened - you don't.

In which case, enlighten us. Go into meticulous detail for the removal of all doubt. Otherwise, continuation of your RST recruitment drive on here will be futile.

You need to understand (and communicate back to your bosses) that the issues raised on this thread will not be forgotten, nor will they be swept under the carpet like Celtic players singing IRA songs at a karaoke. Users of this board, ie your target audience for RST membership, want answers and full clarity. If you can't provide this, stop wasting your time and ours.

The absence of the usual RST apologists leaving a lassie to fight their battles for them says it all, while RST's defence of the indefensible is admirable the fact that she hasn't run away when others have is certainly a plus for her, the others who left her on her own know who they are.

The absence of the usual RST apologists leaving a lassie to fight their battles for them says it all, while RST's defence of the indefensible is admirable the fact that she hasn't run away when others have is certainly a plus for her, the others who left her on her own know who they are.

Instead of continually having a go at them, why not make a list, from all the posters here, of all the questions that need answered and go put them to the RST formally?

Instead of continually having a go at them, why not make a list, from all the posters here, of all the questions that need answered and go put them to the RST formally?

Why wouldn't anyone have a go at them, the question is Harris a liar has been avoided ever since the resignation letter appeared, if your not too interested read something else.

I'm banned from both FF and from the RST Facebook page so how exactly do I do that?

Why wouldn't anyone have a go at them, the question is Harris a liar has been avoided ever since the resignation letter appeared, if your not too interested read something else.

Think you missed the entire point of my post there. Try asking in a more structured manner and maybe, just maybe they will answer (at least, they would not have a good reason then NOT to answer)?

I'm banned from both FF and from the RST Facebook page so how exactly do I do that?

Well, as a simple suggestion; why not get a representative from RM (and others) to compile a list of sensible questions and go along and formally hand them over to the RST board?

The problem at the moment (or so it seems to me) is that every post is answered, by a RST member, in the defensive so we are getting nowhere.

I want answers too. Am a little bit far away to nip into one of their meetings to ask them.

just but shares in your name and transfer when your child is 16, your money so you should have control of the shares. I would gladly give give the rst my share of vote if they could get their act together. Every fan who bought shares did so out of the love for the club, we need to some how get as many shares together whether in rst or not. Come on rst get the shares all in one pot but don't expect to have control over every ones shares. Not a fan of the rst, but at least they are trying to get something going.

Craig Whyte was the only one trying to get something going at one point.

Hardly a basis for anything.

Like it or lump it there is genuine concern over the financial activities of the RST - that is a fact.

They could tell everybody how transparent they are and show people the figures and that concern would disappear overnight.

Or they could prevaricate and swerve and give non answers like they have on this thread and the concern will grow arms and legs and people will just assume they are up to shenanigans.

Until they lance the boil it will never go away.

The poster RST seemed to disappear when the questions of the £92K (plus interest) were raised.

An admin and respected poster on here has said they had to ask several times for their money back before it was forthcoming.

Which does make you wonder.

Think you missed the entire point of my post there. Try asking in a more structured manner and maybe, just maybe they will answer (at least, they would not have a good reason then NOT to answer)?

Well, as a simple suggestion; why not get a representative from RM (and others) to compile a list of sensible questions and go along and formally hand them over to the RST board?

The problem at the moment (or so it seems to me) is that every post is answered, by a RST member, in the defensive so we are getting nowhere.

I want answers too. Am a little bit far away to nip into one of their meetings to ask them.

FFS lessons in structure, maybe you should read the thread. :cgreen:

FFS lessons in structure, maybe you should read the thread. :cgreen:

I have read and followed it from it's start. I was trying to be subtle and polite but obviously failed.

Some posters, when talking about the RST, put their points across in an aggressive manner meaning they will never get an answer to a sensible question.

All I am saying is perhaps it's time we all got together, made a decent list of questions and put it to the RST formally. That way, they have no excuse for not answering and if they then fail to answer, it would be obvious that they were indeed trying to hide something and maybe they could be bought to account then. More clarity has been asked for by a number of posters on the RST and yet every discussion ends with the threads getting locked before we get answers.

I have read and followed it from it's start. I was trying to be subtle and polite but obviously failed.

Some posters, when talking about the RST, put their points across in an aggressive manner meaning they will never get an answer to a sensible question.

All I am saying is perhaps it's time we all got together, made a decent list of questions and put it to the RST formally. That way, they have no excuse for not answering and if they then fail to answer, it would be obvious that they were indeed trying to hide something and maybe they could be bought to account then. More clarity has been asked for by a number of posters on the RST and yet every discussion ends with the threads getting locked before we get answers.

RST stated there were no loans or debts as such accrued to anyone in the RST, it follows that Harris's resignation letter was a tissue of lies if RST is in fact correct in her assertion, all she has to do is confirm that a man who would know the facts Harris in fact lied rather than present the facts, she failed to do so on numerous occassions, either Harris is correct or RST is there is no middle ground.

That is a sensible proposal imo. I have not replied to some of the questions, innuendo & half truths because I was never directly involved not being a board member so therefore do not know the finer details. I could post what I believe to be the case concerning the bounced cheque and what my views on Mr Harris are but that would only muddy the waters more. Of course no matter what reply the RST give some e.g. Walter will still carry on their personal vendetta.

That is a sensible proposal imo. I have not replied to some of the questions, innuendo & half truths because I was never directly involved not being a board member so therefore do not know the finer details. I could post what I believe to be the case concerning the bounced cheque and what my views on Mr Harris are but that would only muddy the waters more. Of course no matter what reply the RST give some e.g. Walter will still carry on their personal vendetta.

You were doing so well up to that last line too...

So can we ask that you take a list of all the SENSIBLE questions on here back to the RST board with a view to bringing us answers sometime soon?