Emails from a piece of work, *proper Rangers fan* edition

Shane

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its basically what happens to anyone who doesn't spend their whole day trying to oust Mark Dingwall. Rangers Unite couldn't run a bath nevermind Rangers yet they sit around giving themselves fancy titles and writing emails full of half-cocked conspiracies and bad grammar. They can't see the forrest for the trees, they spend so much time trying to discredit anyone who's linked with Dingwall (mostly links they've made up themselves) that they've totally lost sight of what something like RU should be about. Most ironically named group ever.

I see what you did there. :cgreen:

Got as far as the first paragraph and stopped reading. All of you involved in shit stirring and backstabbing other Bears make me absolutely feckin sick. Your stupid little power struggles and desire to be accepted within the corridors of Ibrox are utterly bizarre.

The same clueless wankers and fans spokespeople are involved at every turn. Why don't you all piss off and give 99% of Bears peace from your clique's and power struggles.

It's the same dozen people all the time, and surprisingly this man's name links back to plenty of them.

Personally I dont know either (or any) of the main players in that clusterfúck, but I will say one thing, wee snidey comments aside, there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Very sad that people who outwardly appear to be passionate about the club are reduced to this pish...And for the record, one or two of the comments on here arent too clever either.

Possibly a meaningful and SINGLE fans group, not obsessed about "one simple aim" could pull all this together?

Just a thought

The home based fans spokesperson's are wankers as well. Mummy's boys with too much time on their hands and shit stirring every day.

Feck off the lot of you.

I like most Bears don't give two hoots about these little cliques and gangs spreading propaganda for one group of directors over another. One of these days, some of these weapons are going to mess and smear the wrong people.

Best if the lot of them pissed off now.

Actually, that hits the nail on the head.

The bheasts are fcking rattling their ribs laughing at us.

F**king "Toys Oot The Pram Loyal"

If you reckon that the Club is not in the best nick at the moment because of the boardroom tomfoolery can you possibly imagine how bad it would be if these rockets were in charge of a fan based ownership organisation.

CEO sacked cos ma da's bigger than his.

Ally sacked because he didn't go to Nando's with the stars.

Blah blah blah.

Some folk are just a big hit for themselves and are in danger of taking themselves far too seriously. Some of these cyber warriors even believe they are destined for RFC stardom.

I like the light hearted banter in the PODs and occasionally on the forums but there really are plenty of anally retentive muppets out there masquerading as dyed in the wool, blue blooded Rangers supporters who get more offended by their own farts everyday

What we have is one faction of the board and friends, fighting with the fans spokespeople etc who spread propaganda for another side. Mummy's boys who spend all day on the net fighting with Bears and talking absolute shit to any gullible Bear who'll fall for it.

Our enemy is the Bheast, not each other. If any of you twats involved disagree with that, you support the wrong club.

Perhaps you should focus your ire on the small group of people launching attacks on other fans rather than trying to group everyone together?

Perhaps you should focus your ire on the small group of people launching attacks on other fans rather than trying to group everyone together?

Absolutely not! Our enemies are the bheast and their disgusting sympathisers. Our "ire" must always be directed at our enemies. Thats a really poor thing to say...just my view of course

I don't think there's many people who can be excused from the daily bear v bear crap we see; there's many examples of it on this forum after all.

We should indeed be concentrating on our real enemies rather than attempting to pick holes in each other. But for a few, and it is only a few, emails like we see in the opening post and the nonsense on here (and elsewhere) appears more attractive than that. :(

Like I said on twitter, 99% of people who read the CRO/TRS enjoy it and while they might not agree with everything that is said by Shane/Chris/The rest of the guys they accept it's their opinion. Stuff like this is just weird and to be honest, looks to me like Rangers Unite want exactly what they're accusing Shane and Chris of. It's sad, petty and completely ludicrous.

Have you had to switch to the Guatemalans to produce the shirts at 10cents a time after that tragic disaster in Bangladesh , are they keeping up to speed.

I've got Franky in Thailand taking care of all my ops now ;) #unseenYankhand

I was involved with Rangers Unite back when they first started. At the outset, it involved good passionate bears with no agenda. Shane and were involved in a couple of conference calls and the focus was purely on promoting supporter representation. That sadly changed and it evolved into an anti Dingwall/RST movement. It's no coincidence that this was around the time that Alex and others started talking about a money man in America who was going to help underwrite a proposal. This was clearly Duffy, and along with one or two others, the shift in focus was driven. It was at that point I walked.

Alex Thompson was the guy who started Rangers Unite and is someone I have a lot of respect for. He drove the Rangers Unite project a long way in a short space of time, and I genuinely believe he has no agenda. Unfortunately, I believe he has been heavily influenced by those who do. In the summer of last year Rangers Unite and the RST had a joint proposal that was both credible and viable. The poison spread by Duffy and one or two others damaged that proposal and destroyed the credibility of Rangers Unite.

Like I said on twitter, 99% of people who read the CRO/TRS enjoy it and while they might not agree with everything that is said by Shane/Chris/The rest of the guys they accept it's their opinion. Stuff like this is just weird and to be honest, looks to me like Rangers Unite want exactly what they're accusing Shane and Chris of. It's sad, petty and completely ludicrous.

I stopped reading TRS not because the standard wasn't high, but I found that there was perhaps a lack of willingness to move to the next level.

There is a place for TRS and thats fine. But in terms of real, meaningful and actual benefits to working class bears on a day to day basis (no reverse snobbery intended by the way ) it doesnt hit the mark. It doesnt address the day to day poison, vile disgusting vhermin poison that many of us see, hear and are close to day in day out.

The bheasts utterly hate us. They utterly and truly despise and I dont see anything that acknowledges or addresses that actual concern.

We allow the chip chip to to define how we are treated and we need to fight back. TRS is good for its' target audience. It isn't enough though. thats where all the problems come in.

People dont seem to be articulating (inclduing myself) very well

TRS has a place, of course they do. (Ive avoided CRO as I havent a clue about new fangled stuff! :-).....as has VB, RM and others...

the problem seems to be that we all (generally spoeaking) want the same thing....just no-one can step up and say (everyone come here and have a wee cuddle)

There's blazer chasing, snidey comments, dangerous comments, agendas, boardroom leaks to "friends" , empire building blah blah blah...As has been said, its really sad.

Not surprised , he does come across as the type to haunt certain places over there :matron: #straight talking truthful Glaswegian :thumbup:

Fuckin Glaswegians are the only ones who know the truth!

I stopped reading TRS not because the standard wasn't high, but I found that there was perhaps a lack of willingness to move to the next level.

There is a place for TRS and thats fine. But in terms of real, meaningful and actual benefits to working class bears on a day to day basis (no reverse snobbery intended by the way ) it doesnt hit the mark. It doesnt address the day to day poison, vile disgusting vhermin poison that many of us see, hear and are close to day in day out.

The bheasts utterly hate us. They utterly and truly despise and I dont see anything that acknowledges or addresses that actual concern.

We allow the chip chip to to define how we are treated and we need to fight back. TRS is good for its' target audience. It isn't enough though. thats where all the problems come in.

People dont seem to be articulating (inclduing myself) very well

TRS has a place, of course they do. (Ive avoided CRO as I havent a clue about new fangled stuff! :-).....as has VB, RM and others...

the problem seems to be that we all (generally spoeaking) want the same thing....just no-one can step up and say (everyone come here and have a wee cuddle)

There's blazer chasing, snidey comments, dangerous comments, agendas, boardroom leaks to "friends" , empire building blah blah blah...As has been said, its really sad.

There's no next level for TRS. We try to concentrate on quality debate and have no other agenda other than to ensure our voice is heard. The only next level we have is to deliver improving articles while attempting to widen the scope of our contribution.

There are proper, structured fan groups for the more politically motivated stuff.