£400,000 worth of shares bought today

How can £6M have been wiped from clubs market value when only approx £20M was raised?

Can someone explain all this in an 'idiots guide' type fashion please?

I don't understand any of it?

When shares take a down turn the % of the drop is reflected in the market value as displayed on the share page at AIM/LE, if a company had a market value today of £100 million and its shares dropped by 15% its market value would reduce or fall to £85 million.

The Rangers are valued today at £27.6 million.

When shares take a down turn the % of the drop is reflected in the market value as displayed on the share page at AIM/LE, if a company had a market value today of £100 million and its shares dropped by 15% its market value would reduce or fall to £85 million.

The Rangers are valued today at £27.6 million.

Nor much really when you look at what Al-Fayed sold Fulham for last week.

Our annual turnover must be roughly that, if any Bears win Euromillions there will never be a better time to buy the club.

Only when the CEO tells me all is hunky dory and the very same day the market tells me the opposite, maybe you don't think about £6 million being wiped from the clubs market value is worth worrying about, some of us remember what happened previously when the head in the sand brigade spoke.

If you look at the actual timing of the sale of the shares you may well come to the same conclusion as I. Somebody did this at a time when it would have a maximum effect in the press and within the support. Basically somebody is making mischief, I wonder who would want to pull a stunt like this? Perhaps somebody is unhappy that they didn't get everything their own way in the boardroom.

I can't say too much, but one of the serious major investors is down nearly 40% on the purchase price and the company involved are less than impressed with the person who made the purchase. As and when I can, I will name names. 150,000 have been bought today, but this has a lot of mileage yet. I only know the first point because of the industry I work in.

Only when the CEO tells me all is hunky dory and the very same day the market tells me the opposite, maybe you don't think about £6 million being wiped from the clubs market value is worth worrying about, some of us remember what happened previously when the head in the sand brigade spoke.

Head in the sand brigade - are they affiliated with the hand wringer division?

:000000082:

I can't say too much, but one of the serious major investors is down nearly 40% on the purchase price and the company involved are less than impressed with the person who made the purchase. As and when I can, I will name names. 150,000 have been bought today, but this has a lot of mileage yet. I only know the first point because of the industry I work in.

Need more info

No, I know more than you but I'm not allowed to say how much I know..............loyal.......