German Article on FC Gutersloh vs Rangers

Hamie

Obviously this has been translated, so some might not make 100% sense, but you get the jist

http://www.nw-news.de/sport/lokalsport/sport_guetersloh/

Cult back in the heath forest

BY CARSTEN BIERMANN

130716_1909_3_aufmacher.jpg

The name exudes cult, glamor and success: even after the bankruptcy in 2012, the Rangers have not lost their charm. In fact, the 54-times Scottish champions Although currently playing in the third League, but his sense of entitlement is further located at the top. "If you look at the players, is a Scottish first division," says Holger Wortmann.

The coach of FC Gütersloh is therefore pleased to be able to compete against the clock at 19.30 renowned opponents today. "For my boys it is a particular highlight," says Wortmann, who does not measure his opponents to league affiliation, but to its potential. And in this comparison, he looks far inferior to the fourth-class FCG, sets a target that "selling well" as usual in a game. However the viewer to see the've made progress in preparing the team: "Particularly on the defensive, however we want to keep."

When comparing this last succeeded excellently. 2007 FCG played in the old league and the Rangers were in fact a first division club, held at the Gütersloh 0:3 with long. 3,000 spectators attended the heath forest for a stately backdrop. At a similarly good visit Wortmann also hopes today: "There are certainly many Britons from nearby barracks."

The name Rangers still attracts. First in the league last season, which ended the Rangers as expected as champion, presented the club with 49,913 spectators on a world record for this game checkout. "You can only compare this country with Dortmund and Schalke," said Wortmann: "where so many people would come to the 4th league." The occasion of the friendly match is the same as in 2007: The Rangers attend a training camp in the convent gate, which underlines the financial resources of the association.

Sacrificing the duel due to injury, the Gütersloh Thomas Rath and Leon Farrer. The defensive player still laboring at his injury from the previous year, which, after conventional treatment was unsuccessful, now can operate on the patellar tendon. With a guest appearance approval Manuel Bölstler runs on whose commitment according Wortmann is just a formality. In addition, the coach announces another new.

I could quote the funnier translated parts but I'll stick to appreciating the sentiment, great stuff.

Never heard Rangers called a 'cult' team before, it has a ring to it actually :)

Hopefully we'll start a tradition of slaughtering (a) Goat before a match...

I could quote the funnier translated parts but I'll stick to appreciating the sentiment, great stuff.

Never heard Rangers called a 'cult' team before, it has a ring to it actually :)

well the mhanks have 'ring'!

The original article makes more sense in German than your fucking jibbering

Fuck all to do with me mate. It's a quote from G W Bush. He was overheard saying how brilliant Rangers are, well that's what his Bushisms interpreter said he said anyway.

9-4-08_big_bird_shrub_sculpture.jpg

Fuck all to do with me mate. It's a quote from G W Bush. He was overheard saying how brilliant Rangers are, well that's what his Bushisms interpreter said he said anyway.

9-4-08_big_bird_shrub_sculpture.jpg

Assume you only get out from Gartnavel at the weekends. Either that or you smoke some really strong shit.

Either way, haven't got a fucking clue what you're saying, or what planet you are on.

That aside, good post

Assume you only get out from Gartnavel at the weekends. Either that or you smoke some really strong shit.

Either way, haven't got a fucking clue what you're saying, or what planet you are on.

That aside, good post

Embrace your inner lunatic, fun times guaranteed!!