Albion Rovers Ticket Availability

allcinaye

I was sent an e-mail from the ticket office last week stating that the tickets for the Albion Rovers game would be available for sale to season ticket holders on 22/7/13.

I have now tried the online ticket sales site several times but they are still not available

Has anyone been successful in ordering them?

I'm sure there was a ballot for it mate. Not sure though.

I was also under the impression that the tickets would only be allocated via a ballot.

However, following the e-mail sent to me I then assumed that any remaining tickets would be offered to the season ticket holders like me who are not signed up for the continuous credit card scheme.

Therefore, I can only assume that the ballot allocation has been a complete sellout.

I was also under the impression that the tickets would only be allocated via a ballot.

However, following the e-mail sent to me I then assumed that any remaining tickets would be offered to the season ticket holders like me who are not signed up for the continuous credit card scheme.

Therefore, I can only assume that the ballot allocation has been a complete sellout.

Looks like it mate. I thought that with the change of stadium there would be a public sale :lol: Oh well.

There are plenty spares going about throughout RSC's I think anyway. (tu)

Looks like it mate. I thought that with the change of stadium there would be a public sale :lol: Oh well.

There are plenty spares going about throughout RSC's I think anyway. (tu)

Cheers mate.

Looks like i'll have to make do with the limited view of a game that's only possible on TV.

Strange though that i was sent the following e-mail prior to the ballot being made.

RAMSDENS CUP

ALBION ROVERS V RANGERS

ALMONDVALE STADIUM, LIVINGSTON

SUNDAY 28 JULY 2013

KICK OFF 4.05PM

Dear supporter,

Tickets are on sale to season ticket holders from Monday 22 July for this match.You can purchase 2 tickets per season ticket and a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.

The ticket price is £14 for adults and £10 for under 16s / over 65s .

The tickets are available via the Rangers hotline on 0871 702 1972 (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras), online at www.rangers.co.uk or in person from Rangers Ticket Centre.

Season ticket holders signed up to away matches via the continuous credit card scheme should note payment has been taken and tickets will be posted Monday 22 July.

Please note the Rangers Ticket Centre is open Mon - Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 10am - 2pm and closed Sunday.

Thank you for your continued support.

Cheers mate.

Looks like i'll have to make do with the limited view of a game that's only possible on TV.

Strange though that i was sent the following e-mail prior to the ballot being made.

Maybe give the hotline/ticket centre a phone mate? Can't see them on sale on the website myself but the poster above you appears to have went up to Ibrox to get them.

My lad got us a pair over the phone this morning.

Website seemed to crash before he phoned.

Before it crashed, it had given a message that tickets would have to be collected.

The operator said that was only for overseas applicants.