Roll on September!

With Moshni signed it looks like everything is falling nicely into place and we have a solid squad that will see us complete the second and subsequent steps back to the top, where we will rightfully reclaim our trophy from the corrupt filth.

I for one can hardly wait til September when that embargo we were coerced into accepting ends and Ally can field all of our signings in games.

Bring it on!

Gets yourselves along to the Newcastle game and get to see what will probably be a preview of our first choice team after September 1st.....

I wasn't going to bother but got a couple of Bar72 freebies for it now so be interesting to see how we line up

Certainly starting to look a lot stronger squad wise now, if we can get Pandza in and maybe a striker i would not fear us going away from home against the spl scum and getting a result.

A treble has got to be the target this season, League, Ramsdens and Scottish or league cup.

Time to turn the tables this season and do some kicking of our own by running over the spl downsizing pish teams.

I have great excitement for the new season and real hope that we will see a much improved Rangers, our summer signings have so far looked the business even Daly, Smith and Foster who I had big reservations about seem to be doing well in pre season especially big Jon who could well be our main goal threat. This feels like how last summer should have felt if we weren't battling those trying to kill us, roll on season 13/14 or as we call it Stage Two! :uk:

Certainly starting to look a lot stronger squad wise now, if we can get Pandza in and maybe a striker i would not fear us going away from home against the spl scum and getting a result.

A treble has got to be the target this season, League, Ramsdens and Scottish or league cup.

Time to turn the tables this season and do some kicking of our own by running over the spl downsizing pish teams.

Being honest mate the tims would probably beat us at their patch by a few goals. At Ibrox we would have a chance with 40,000 bears behind us. Dundee Utd last season away showed where we were. A few signings wont change it round fully. We aint scoring in friendlies and still have 11 back at corners. Could be frustrating at first until we get past September October.

Being honest mate the tims would probably beat us at their patch by a few goals. At Ibrox we would have a chance with 40,000 bears behind us. Dundee Utd last season away showed where we were. A few signings wont change it round fully. We aint scoring in friendlies and still have 11 back at corners. Could be frustrating at first until we get past September October.

Just booked my tickets for friendly and Flag day so I am looking forward to seeing what is on offer for us!

I agree, I think it will be September/October before we see a more settled and full strength side.

If we play Savile fc in the 2nd half of the season i don't think their would be a huge amount in it, they are downsizing big time desperarately trying to hawk all their best players to teams in England. If they get humped in the CL play off rounds liewell will turn them into sell-tic fc and punt the keeper and Forest asap. The rest of the players thay have are pretty average and all hype.

As for the rest of the spl Hearts are a car crash, Hibs got a record pumping in Europe, Dundee hibs have lost a fair few players and are in the middle of downszing as are Abergreen. Also think a fare few English lower league clubs will come up and raid the spl teams for players before the window shuts as well.

Let's deal with Sunday and August first.

That shouldn't be a problem for us. Last season we weren't at our best but I think a lot of things caused it like having no pre-season and rushing to sign as many players as we could. It's different this season and I feel comfortable with us playing the team we did last season ( and including two players on trial) I think the pre-seasons proved how much fitter we are compared to then, In fact we were probably fitter than any team we've came across this season and that's saying something.

If we play Savile fc in the 2nd half of the season i don't think their would be a huge amount in it, they are downsizing big time desperarately trying to hawk all their best players to teams in England. If they get humped in the CL play off rounds liewell will turn them in sell-tic fc and punt the keeper and Forest asap. The rest of the players thay have are pretty average and all hype.

As for the rest of the spl Hearts are a car crash, Hibs got a record pumping in Europe, Dundee hibs have lost a fair few players and are in the middle of downszing as are Abergreen. Also think a fare few English lower league clubs will come up and raid the spl teams for players before the window shuts as well.

This is very true, 2nd part of last season they stumbled and stuttered in their one horse race!

I KNOW we are all supporting the Swedes this coming week and hopefully they will go Viking on that scum.

Away and throw shite at the moon. How on earth can you compare us to last season I'll never know. Last seasons preparations was nothing short of disastrous. The Green and grey's are a rotten team, I think them being the worst SPL champions in history proves this fact. Don't let their Champions league run fool you they were the luckiest team ever and didn't merit a place in the last 16. When they played Juve they showed how pish they really are.

Gets yourselves along to the Newcastle game and get to see what will probably be a preview of our first choice team after September 1st.....

After being at the Sheffield game on Wednesday I am totally pissed off that its another midweek game and can't get the time off for it. Jealousy doesn't come close to how I feel. :( :( :( :(