League Predictions

Chelsea for the Premiership, unless Pellegrini really hits the ground running with City. Don't think Moyes has what it takes, Spurs don't have the quality in depth and Arsenal are Arsenal.

Don't see Wigan bouncing back up from the Championship after losing Martinez.

The Bundesliga will be interesting, Klopp has the experience of it but Pep is a proven winner and is taking over and arguably improving a well-oiled machine.

Will be keeping a close eye on France and the battle between PSG and Monaco, too close to call.

Can see Barca doing enough in La Liga, Neymar will bring more to their team than Bale will to Madrid, in fact I can see him at Man United within a couple of years.

Porto in Portugal, Juve for Serie A.

In this backwater, Rangers to stroll whatever they call the division we're in, and I couldn't give a fuck about the rest.

Bayern will win everything this year, they have signed Dortmunds best player and lewandoski has officially signed starting from next season, they have also signed the best young talent in Europe and they have reportedly 100 million euros to spend(not that they need it) They will dominate for the next 5 years like barca have done.

They will probably win the league, but not definitely. Anything could happen in the cup and nobody can predict the Champions League.

Guardiola's used to unquestionable obedience and stability upstairs. No chance of him getting either of these things at Bayern. Still might not stop them right enough...

Unquestionable obedience: Not as much, but I've noticed him getting quite a lot of things his way already. Asks for Thiago, gets him just like that despite already having a packed midfield and Sammer supposed to be in charge of transfers. Also he just asked to get his own dressing room and been given one straight away too. Stuff like that.

Stability: Rumminigge has been at the club for 22 years as a board member and Hoeness for 34 years. Only thing is Hoeness' tax evasion investigation but I don't see it being too much of a problem for the Guardiola. The club won't be quick to get rid of Hoeness.

On a different note, Guardiola hasn't done much to boost my confidence in him yet. I was delighted when he was announced but pre-season has left me a bit iffy. Trying to change too much and some positioning of players I just completely disagree with. Will wait until the proper season starts though in the hope this is just experimenting and he puts out a good side in a proper system that works.

Cup game tomorrow night but against a lower side so might still be experimenting.

Bayern will win everything this year, they have signed Dortmunds best player and lewandoski has officially signed starting from next season, they have also signed the best young talent in Europe and they have reportedly 100 million euros to spend(not that they need it) They will dominate for the next 5 years like barca have done.

they didnt win the german super cup

i think the will probably win the league but not at the canter they did last season but over the course of the season you would think they would have too much for the rest of the teams