Does Jim McColl own shares?

BEARGER

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McColl has no interest in putting money into Rangers, he is being used by Mini Murray. He can get to fuck anyway with his SNP shite

A lot of people will vote 'Yes' who aren't SNP members, indeed if only SNP members voted 'Yes' the 'No campaign would win hands down.

I doubt if McColl is an SNP member ..........he just wants Scotland to govern itself.

This guy has had plenty if chances and never bothered his arse

We need to realise he clearly doesn't want to part with any money for rangers

This.

McColl could have picked us up a year ago for £5.5m and passed the club on to the fans. 51% fan ownership, 49% investors. He's had the chances and never took them. That, in itself, is a clear sign.

We all would if they only cost us 1p each........mine cost a lot more and he is only back to insure he makes a fat profit on them

So why didn't you buy the club, taking the risk and the profit it's called business, or do you want everyone to do everything for fuck all, like I said you could have put up the opportunity was there.

So why didn't you buy the club, taking the risk and the profit it's called business, or do you want everyone to do everything for fuck all, like I said you could have put up the opportunity was there.

Not much risk buying shares at 1p each like charlie boy.......and the money the bought the club in the first place wasnt his

McColl has no interest in putting money into Rangers, he is being used by Mini Murray. He can get to fuck anyway with his SNP shite

A lot of people will vote 'Yes' who aren't SNP members, indeed if only SNP members voted 'Yes' the 'No campaign would win hands down.

I doubt if McColl is an SNP member ..........he just wants Scotland to govern itself.

Entirely irrelevant if he's a member or not. If he wants my country broken up, he can shut up and fuck off.

We have already seen today it's over like mccoll's previous two sorties,

If the institutional investors are turning against Green and backing McColl then he does not require to buy a lot of shares to see CG off. Think we are in for another interesting few weeks, hopefully all the spivs will be bought out or marginalised soon.

This.

McColl could have picked us up a year ago for £5.5m and passed the club on to the fans. 51% fan ownership, 49% investors. He's had the chances and never took them. That, in itself, is a clear sign.

totally agree,

Rangers fan my arse.

If he was he would never have let the club and the fans suffer as we have.

This is a simple problem of partly our own making.

What did a lot of us want after Whyte? A shareholding spread over many people (preferably fans) and not a dictator.

What did we get? A shareholding spread over many people (businessmen not fans) with no actual dictator but one who likes to act like one.

The problem could have been avoided if Jim McColl had stood up to be counted when D&P were touting us to everyone that had a American Express gold card.

For reasons known only to himself, Mr McColl chose not to get involved when he could have secured ownership of our great club for a song.

Walter and Jim McColl chose not to. You have to ask yourself why?

Green, as much as he has caused disruption, which I agree he has, has also tried to defend our club more than any of our previous custodians have ever done since the days of Struth and Waddell, and whether that was to protect his own interests, it was still a very refreshing change to what we have gone through for the last 30 odd years.

If Jim McColl now wants to take control of our club then he better start speaking to the fans and reassuring us that his way will be better and not just be another mess of "investors" that want to take from "The Rangers" rather than give their all for us.

He must also reassure us that he will defend us from our enemies and not fall back into the "dignified silence" of yesteryear.

If there is one thing we all agree on, here and all other Rangers forums, no matter who owns us we all want the best for our club, and if Jim McColl and Walter can give us those assurances then I will support them in any way that I can.

Not much risk buying shares at 1p each like charlie boy.......and the money the bought the club in the first place wasnt his

McCoist got exactly the same deal and snapped up about 70 grand worth at nominal value

Funny how people use that as a stick to beat Green with but ignore the fact McCoist did it too

He has a reported wealth of £800 mil and he wasn't willing to use 5.5 to buy rangers

He has no interest in owing us

I know it might seem like a small point, but the club and assets were never for sale for 5.5m. The "highest" bid was close on 9m, pre CVA. Of course, that was complete and utter pish, and was to be repaid by the club, big lols. I don't blame McColl one bit for taking fuck all to do with D&P, or indeed, Charles Green.

People slagging him off now, need to grow the fuck up. He could be our final chance to get shot of these crooks that are currently making us the laughing stock of British football. Even if he's on board just in a small way, if he catches the bug, the sky could be the limit.

I believe he doesn't really want involved, but the fact he is stepping up should tell us what road we are heading down.

McCoist got exactly the same deal and snapped up about 70 grand worth at nominal value

Funny how people use that as a stick to beat Green with but ignore the fact McCoist did it too

That's one thing McCoist does deserve a slagging over. No argument here about that.

I know it might seem like a small point, but the club and assets were never for sale for 5.5m. The "highest" bid was close on 9m, pre CVA. Of course, that was complete and utter pish, and was to be repaid by the club, big lols. I don't blame McColl one bit for taking fuck all to do with D&P, or indeed, Charles Green.

People slagging him off now, need to grow the fuck up. He could be our final chance to get shot of these crooks that are currently making us the laughing stock of British football. Even if he's on board just in a small way, if he catches the bug, the sky could be the limit.

I believe he doesn't really want involved, but the fact he is stepping up should tell us what road we are heading down.

He deserves as much scrutiny and criticism as anyone.

I await to see if he truly steps up this time.

He deserves as much scrutiny and criticism as anyone.

I await to see if he truly steps up this time.

You can't criticise someone for not doing what you want. You can only criticise someone for doing something you don't like.

It's like me slagging you off for not bringing me a paper every morning, and 6 rolls.