Alistair McCoist - You will be judged.

I strongly agree with what Charles Green said on SSN earlier; To have as high a wage bill as we do, our standards should equal how high our wage bill is.

Ally McCoist must win a cup aswell as the league this season or he'll be out on his arse at the end of 2013/14 - That I have no doubt of.

Loyalty and "Didn't do walking away" - Do not hide bad results, bad tactics and overall bad managerial skills.

In the SPL before shit hit the fan, McCoist blew a what was it 10 or 15 point lead?

In SFL3 McCoist lead us to embarrasing defeats to diddy teams, and draws with teams we should've been steamrolling.

In 2013/14 Scottish League Cup Round 1 - Ally McCoist chooses the wrong tactics, and buggers Rangers' chances before they've even started against Forfar Atheltic; Now this is an important defeat because Forfar Atheltic are in the same league as us, and we'll play them a number of times this season; are we going to be shafted once again in a couple of weeks when we play them in the league?

I'm not against the guy, infact I think Ally's a great guy and footballer, but it's time to jump off the "OH HE WAS LOYAL BANDWAGON" and jump on the "If this seasons anything like last season, it's time to let McCoist go" one.

Some people have even said to me; They don't care if McCoists in charge, his loyalty is better than any trophy.... aye fuck that!

Mccoist haa been my football hero since I can remember . I was delighted when he came back with Smith and even more so when they brought us more titles . I was delighted when he got the job on his own . I wanted more than anything for him to be a massive success . Sadly that's not happened . Yes it's been a unique and difficult time to have the job . But performances against poor opposition have been dire . Wev not been close to a cup and we're just not improving or learning our lesson qgainst these part time teams . Ally your a legend . Imo the greatest ever ranger and probly always will be . Don't ruin your legend

That thing that worries me is we have 8 new players who are yet to play a league game under Ally , the man who signed them .

Say another manager comes in and does not fancy these players , does that mean next summer we will again try and buy a new team .

To be honest, I think the players he's signed this year have a lot more potential than those of last year. A lot of managers would've went for Clark and Law at least..