Im sick of a section of our support!

dee9

No shit? You seem to do little else apart from licking CG's balls on here every two minutes.

Enjoy the match! Hope you can remember it tomorrow.

You strike me as being very bitter? The type of person who loves to come on here and say "i told you so"

No shit? You seem to do little else apart from licking CG's balls on here every two minutes.

Enjoy the match! Hope you can remember it tomorrow.

How infantile can you get? Green makes a couple of public statements to clarify his position viv a vis the selling of his consortium's share. He could not be any clearer than he was on SSN. If you want our shares, here's my price.

All we've had to listen to is how these guys are the answer.

Cunts, the lot of them.

They'll wrestle control of the board room sooner than you think.

Get the feeling many see this as a FF v RM event which has people cheering on Green to shove it up Dingwall etc..

There's serious concerns that we're haemorrhaging money left right and centre which needs to be addressed or at least clarified. Lets not be so quick to dispell the positive effect PM Biln etc could have.

I know McColl personally through business and he is a hard ass tightwad cunt who would rob his granny. I wouldn't want this exploiter anywhere near the Club that I do love. Our club is small change for him, but no profit in it for him, as he is one greedy mother. He has shown us what he thinks of our club over the last year. I can only say Walter is a very poor judge of character (and of managers), who after his de[prating statement must really misinformed and out of touch. Or was he just simply duped by mini et al! McColl where are you, Walter is waiting to back youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Pathetic!

Get the feeling many see this as a FF v RM event which has people cheering on Green to shove it up Dingwall etc..

There's serious concerns that we're haemorrhaging money left right and centre which needs to be addressed or at least clarified. Lets not be so quick to dispell the positive effect PM Biln etc could have.

And you really believe PM is the man to solve any money worries!?

Dream on!

Nothing like that for me, Rangers first but surely you can understand the tension when there's hordes of their posters on here pushing for the tyre kickers to get in?

The accounts will be out soon enough then we will have proof rather than all the speculation, until then I would like them to piss off and leave us to it.

Is dingwall that fat bhoy who chasers blazers? My mummy always taught me to stay well clear of these types of bhoys, as they will just turn you into a winday licker. Which reminds me, must visit FF, or will I just put out an emergency call to Leverndale to come and pick them all up in fear of mass suicides?

Fucking idiots!!

Just reading on another thread and the stick McColl is getting is a fucking disgrace, at what point did this guy say he was interested in taking rangers over??

Its all hear say from the mhedia and twitter journos.

However when the guy releases a statement telling us what his position is people on here start with the usual pish.

Fuck off McColl

Never darken ibrox doors again

The guys a fucking joke ect

Have a fucking word with yourselfs!!

What exactly is it he is doing or trying to do nobody seems to know.