Big thankyou off some toon fans

Geordie Bear

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last friendly at their place

I'm told Bobby Robson called Rangers fans scum, something to do with a Shearer substitution ?

Boy didn't have his teeth in but I think that was the jist of what he eluded 2

Not sure about the substitution thing but we gave Shearer dogs abuse and sure we had a few digs because they never win anything.

Was a drunken day tbf.

I don't see how anyone can really dislike their fans after last night?

I was on the subway with them and there was no tension. Inside the ground they created a good atmosphere and the only trouble was two of their owns fans fighting in the 1st half. Sure they sang some songs against us but that's football as someone above posted. Pardew himself made his appreciation towards our fans known as did some of the Newcie fans.

I don't see how anyone can really dislike their fans after last night?

I was on the subway with them and there was no tension. Inside the ground they created a good atmosphere and the only trouble was two of their owns fans fighting in the 1st half. Sure they sang some songs against us but that's football as someone above posted. Pardew himself made his appreciation towards our fans known as did some of the Newcie fans.

Anyone that sings and chants about our demise are pricks to me. I know it's football banter, but I hate football banter.

since when did you have to have a love in with everycunt? especially ones with songs that celebrate your teams demise?

Who's having a love in?

There's none then? good stuff

A wee additional point if anyone wants to know what Newcastle fans really think of Rangers fans try going down there for a Chelsea game, been twice and it's sheer hatred towards us

:lol: wit

Trust me, the sheer hatred they have shown Rangers fans on those two occasions for being simply Rangers fans. Some of you need to get out into the big brave world a bit more.

So ur saying u went to watch a Chelsea game yet Newcastle fans were abusing rangers?not saying ur lying it just seems a bit strange that's all

So ur saying u went to watch a Chelsea game yet Newcastle fans were abusing rangers?not saying ur lying it just seems a bit strange that's all

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. More than once.

Big groups.

Why don't you ask Fishtank on here if you think I'm lying he was there the second time when they started their shite on us.

Total nonsense I suspect

Why's that total nonsense? as I said Fishtank here will back me up on this one - maybe some others too if they see it.

Your probably someone that's never been out his street in his life

You can say sorry in your own time