Well done Rangers fans

1st_Jan_1994

You are full of shite. And take it from me Mr Rangers I know exactly what I am talking about.

One wee guy making a comment doesn't mean they are now all drinking buddies.

Fucking unbelievable the shite that is on here.

Give it a rest, in fact why don't you just hop along from your seat in .BF3 and join in with the youngsters.

You never know it might stop your moaning ; )

:lol:

One wee guy making a comment? it was loads of them all saying the same thing :lol:

You have shown yourself up now and been caught lying trying to save face.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen kid, if members of a group do something the group gets the blame. There were some UB members there on Tuesday night and many groupies, so it is a lie that none were there as has been stated.

Re the Gangrene Brigade, several members of the group used social network sites showing solidarity with them as they were "fellow ultras". Denying this is the case will also be you lying, notice a pattern?

You have lying bastard disease, give it up

Super fans calling people that agree with this thread Bheasts or in their words tims? Having a bit of class showing gratefulness, thanks and respect is not hard to do. If they act like petulant children they will get called the Danny Dyer wannabe neds they are. The Union Bears do a fantastic job without the need to be more Dingwall puppets working on someone elses behalf. Since when did what little Bears left on ££ be such staunch defenders of the UB?

^^^ is he lying too Ricky?

You are full of shite. And take it from me Mr Rangers I know exactly what I am talking about.

One wee guy making a comment doesn't mean they are now all drinking buddies.

Fucking unbelievable the shite that is on here.

Give it a rest, in fact why don't you just hop along from your seat in .BF3 and join in with the youngsters.

You never know it might stop your moaning ; )

Why would they be drinking buddies you fud? They were showing solidarity as they were fellow ultras. A mutual respect despite being foes. The Gangrene Brigade financially assist and spread propaganda on behalf of cowardly Republican baby killers. They are no football ultra group, a plastic IRA team nothing less.

Listen kid, if members of a group do something the group gets the blame. There were some UB members there on Tuesday night and many groupies, so it is a lie that none were there as has been stated.

Re the Gangrene Brigade, several members of the group used social network sites showing solidarity with them as they were "fellow ultras". Denying this is the case will also be you lying, notice a pattern?

You have lying bastard disease, give it up

Super fans calling people that agree with this thread Bheasts or in their words tims? Having a bit of class showing gratefulness, thanks and respect is not hard to do. If they act like petulant children they will get called the Danny Dyer wannabe neds they are. The Union Bears do a fantastic job without the need to be more Dingwall puppets working on someone elses behalf. Since when did what little Bears left on ££ be such staunch defenders of the UB?

Not the guys I know then.

FF, never been on it in my puff, might give it a try though after reading some of the shite on here.

I just don't get it.

FFS I have heard it all now.

Ive been on their forum, they side with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ over the policing etc, calling the police scum for arresting them, when they deserve a lot more than just being arrested, id never side with the tarriers especially the GB, and certainly not publicly. Dont say im talking nonsense because ive seen it with my own eyes, and it has been backed up by others in threads, showing sympathy to a bunch or terrorist sympathizers is not and never has been the Rangers way. The group has embarrassed the club on more than one occasion, they criticize green for creating division between fans then they do the same thing, stick to singing Rangers songs as the chants yesterday, which could be heard loud and clear on the TV, achieved nothing other than creating more division between fans and get the group attention it so desperately seeks.

Why would they be drinking buddies you fud? They were showing solidarity as they were fellow ultras. A mutual respect despite being foes. The Gangrene Brigade financially assist and spread propaganda on behalf of cowardly Republican baby killers. They are no football ultra group, a plastic IRA team nothing less.

Fud. Brilliant.

Agree whole heartedly with your comments about the gangreen mob.

First time for everything I suppose.

Ive been on their forum, they side with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ over the policing etc, calling the police scum for arresting them, when they deserve a lot more than just being arrested, id never side with the tarriers especially the GB, and certainly not publicly. Dont say im talking nonsense because ive seen it with my own eyes, and it has been backed up by others in threads, showing sympathy to a bunch or terrorist sympathizers is not and never has been the Rangers way. The group has embarrassed the club on more than one occasion, they criticize green for creating division between fans then they do the same thing, stick to singing Rangers songs as the chants yesterday, which could be heard loud and clear on the TV, achieved nothing other than creating more division between fans and get the group attention it so desperately seeks.

^^^ he lying too Ricky?

FF, never been on it in my puff, might give it a try though after reading some of the shite on here.

I just don't get it.

What is there not to get? Some of us would rather not be pawns in someone roses game, let both sets of snakes vying for our club do their own dirty work. Some of do not want to sit in the stands while being perceived to be blindly backing one side who haven't told us a thing about their plans. If Green has questions to answer, there is the AGM. But Mini the parasite is wanting his gravytrain carriage back, put him under scrutiny before taking sides and tarring us all with the same brush. If he leaves tomorrow I will have more respect and gratitude towards Charles Green than any of the rest of them, he stepped up and played when the others were playing golf with Bheasts conspiring to kill us ot take our titles.

Re UB, unless you do know 100% don't comment. Your "not ones I know" doesn't wash with me

What is there not to get? Some of us would rather not be pawns in someone roses game, let both sets of snakes vying for our club do their own dirty work. Some of do not want to sit in the stands while being perceived to be blindly backing one side who haven't told us a thing about their plans. If Green has questions to answer, there is the AGM. But Mini the parasite is wanting his gravytrain carriage back, put him under scrutiny before taking sides and tarring us all with the same brush. If he leaves tomorrow I will have more respect and gratitude towards Charles Green than any of the rest of them, he stepped up and played when the others were playing golf with Bheasts conspiring to kill us ot take our titles.

Re UB, unless you do know 100% don't comment. Your "not ones I know" doesn't wash with me

The calling them wankers etc is the bit I don't get. Fellow bears in my eyes.

I just read this full thread, fuckin hard work I might add.

Here is my Tuppence worth,

The singing section of a support generally represent the feelings of the fans,

I don't think the UB did that yesterday and I think it could have caused real trouble in the stadium between Rangers fans, no one wants to see bears fighting with each other, but it could easily have escalated to that yesterday.

The UB are being used by the RST and Furby in my opinion, It obviously does not bother them that they could be causing major trouble in the stands at Ibrox, but it bothers me, I can't imagine a worse sight.

I have supported the UB since their inception and I have contributed to their fund raisers and race nights, I lost a bit of respect for them yesterday and I suspect that others feel similar.

The name calling has not all been one sided on this thread and the other ones.

The UB are a vocal minority, They get noticed and they are a valuable asset to any faction involved.

Hence the reason they are being courted and used by a particular faction

You are like a fucking broken record.

I have said time and time again, criticism is fine, it's the hatred, towards fellow fans I don't get!

You can sit all day and disect my posts for another spelling mistake or attempt to turn them into something they ain't.

You have succeeded in boring me absolutely shitless with your dull comments, so well done on that front.

Go and troll the other threads and find something else to be offended about, because even though you deny you are offended, quite clearly you are.

You may not understand how it works but you don't need to be at a game (some of us have work that takes us away from Ibrox) to know, from those that were there (and highlights), what the atmosphere was like. You make huge sweeping assumptions about the 'offence' I take from things (either that or you like the Mr. Men). If you think that challenging your nonsense is 'trolling' then you appear to have given up any semblance (if there ever was any) of trying to see another side.

Which bit of the NOT HATING the individuals isn't getting through to you? Some are of the opinion they behaved like the aforementioned neds and wankers that they attributed those epithets to the groups antics for a part of yesterday. That doesn't mean they are hated its really not rocket science but seems beyond your comprehension.

Time and again you have been pulled up for your inaccuracies but still you can't see the wood for the trees.

You may not understand how it works but you don't need to be at a game (some of us have work that takes us away from Ibrox) to know, from those that were there (and highlights), what the atmosphere was like. You make huge sweeping assumptions about the 'offence' I take from things (either that or you like the Mr. Men). If you think that challenging your nonsense is 'trolling' then you appear to have given up any semblance (if there ever was any) of trying to see another side.

Which bit of the NOT HATING the individuals isn't getting through to you? Some are of the opinion they behaved like the aforementioned neds and wankers that they attributed those epithets to the groups antics for a part of yesterday. That doesn't mean they are hated its really not rocket science but seems beyond your comprehension.

Time and again you have been pulled up for your inaccuracies but still you can't see the wood for the trees.

Right ok. You are right and I am wrong. Happy.

Let's leave it at that now.

Craig??? wtf

and it wasn't just one guy - which has been explained to you a few times - and you've ignored.

Not ignored. Just what I know. Now I agree with your sentiments about the gangreen brigade. I don't agree with your comments about the UB though.

Chill out a bit.