Well done Rangers fans

1st_Jan_1994

From previous posts he spends a considerable amount following the club having been to Holland, Germany and Sheffield pre-season. He has stated that he knows UB members individually and has no issues with them on that basis.

Maybe if you stopped making stupid unfounded assumptions you might have a point. The fact you seem to have your own (or someone else's) agenda means your posts are as shallow as your 'opinion'.

Unfounded assumptions? Fuck me this whole thread which was started by him is a dig at the UB.

You really are doing my tits in. Mr easily offended

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfounded assumptions? Fuck me this whole thread which was started by him is a dig at the UB.

You really are doing my tits in. Mr easily offended

You really are hard of thinking aren't you. I'm not offended in the slightest and was responding to you questioning 1st Jans credentials as a Rangers supporter. I've had disagreements with him but would never question his support for the club and was pointing out the ridiculous statement you made.

You have made several unfounded assumptions (people who criticise the UB don't sing?!!) and I'm really quite chuffed at annoying the shite out of you because you fail to come up with any rational response to views that oppose yours. As long as you continue to post as you do I will continue to challenge you.

Take it Charlies paki quote and slurs on the team are acceptable to you then aye? Give me peace.

Was he not telling the truth about the team. Last seasons team was the worst i have seen. And believe me, i have seen some bad Rangers teams.

You really are hard of thinking aren't you. I'm not offended in the slightest and was responding to you questioning 1st Jans credentials as a Rangers supporter. I've had disagreements with him but would never question his support for the club and was pointing out the ridiculous statement you made.

You have made several unfounded assumptions (people who criticise the UB don't sing?!!) and I'm really quite chuffed at annoying the shite out of you because you fail to come up with any rational response to views that oppose yours. As long as you continue to post as you do I will continue to challenge you.

I did not question his supporting credentials. And either you are extremely thick or u just don't get it.

He may well go to holland etc, as do I and many others. My point is, why get your knickers in a twist about the UB?

Leave the hatred of fellow bears to the tims.

Is that clear enough for you Mr Offended?

If you spent as much time supporting the team as you do getting your knickers in a twist about the UB you would be supporter of the year.

I don't agree with most of your opinions but I certainly don't dislike you.

The UB bring noise and colour to what would be a very quiet ibrox.

Give all this anti UB pish a rest and leave the attacks on our support to the tims and pro ceptic press.

id lay odds that 1st jan has a) been a fan longer and b) been to more games and c) spent a shit ton more money on the club than you.

He should be supporter of the year.

I dont always agree with him but questioning his level of support is just wrong.

I did not question his supporting credentials. And either you are extremely thick or u just don't get it.

He may well go to holland etc, as do I and many others. My point is, why get your knickers in a twist about the UB?

Leave the hatred of fellow bears to the tims.

Is that clear enough for you Mr Offended?

'If you spent as much time supporting the team as you do getting your knickers in a twist about the UB you would be supporter of the year.'

He spends much more time supporting Rangers than giving his opinion on the UB's. He has said, on many occasions, that as individuals he has no issue with the UB's he knows but, in his opinion, as a group they can be fuds (maybe you haven't witnessed the UB stickers all around the area and the UB graffiti?)

As for 'getting your knickers in a twist' I think yours are getting a bit tight and cutting of the oxygen supply to your brain.

I am by no means offended by you and, if anything, I'm beginning to pity you. You say we shouldn't attack UB because they re Rangers fans but you happily do the same without any sense of irony!

For not stooping and resorting to the level of those 150 wee kid on ultra, spoiled, short minded wee bastards with their continued anti-Green chanting - regardless if your pro or anti-Green

Proud of you's all (tu)

never said a true'r word mate they little fuckers need a good kick up the arse (tu)

id lay odds that 1st jan has a) been a fan longer and b) been to more games and c) spent a shit ton more money on the club than you.

I dont always agree with him but questioning his level of support is just wrong.

Aye ok then. Whether he has or he hasn't. He is having cheap digs at bears for no other reason than he doesn't agree with their opinion.

All say it again. If you lot on here made as much noise at the games as you do on your computer Ibrox would be rocking.

I did state I do not dislike the guy, I do dislike the constant attacks on fellow bears.

Obviously I am in the minority here

Aye ok then. Whether he has or he hasn't. He is having cheap digs at bears for no other reason than he doesn't agree with their opinion.

All say it again. If you lot on here made as much noise at the games as you do on your computer Ibrox would be rocking.

I did state I do not dislike the guy, I do dislike the constant attacks on fellow bears.

Obviously I am in the minority here

Being fellow bears does not make people immune from criticism.

'If you spent as much time supporting the team as you do getting your knickers in a twist about the UB you would be supporter of the year.'

He spends much more time supporting Rangers than giving his opinion on the UB's. He has said, on many occasions, that as individuals he has no issue with the UB's he knows but, in his opinion, as a group they can be fuds (maybe you haven't witnessed the UB stickers all around the area and the UB graffiti?)

As for 'getting your knickers in a twist' I think yours are getting a bit tight and cutting of the oxygen supply to your brain.

I am by no means offended by you and, if anything, I'm beginning to pity you. You say we shouldn't attack UB because they re Rangers fans but you happily do the same without any sense of irony!

Clearly you are offended.

I am not attacking anyone. But it it's quite clear if you don't share the opinion of the RM clique get outta dodge.

For the last time.

I have no beef with any bear. My point is this,

STOP THE PETTINESS TOWARDS THE UB.

Nothing more, nothing less. Jees Oh.

Bloody hell.

Clearly you are offended.

I am not attacking anyone. But it it's quite clear if you don't share the opinion of the RM clique get outta dodge.

For the last time.

I have no beef with any bear. My point is this,

STOP THE PETTINESS TOWARDS THE UB.

Nothing more, nothing less. Jees Oh.

So they can have an 'opinion' but no one else. Thanks for your insight and contribution. There is no RM 'clique' that's left to other forums. You may find them more to your taste.

And for the last time you do not offend me I find myself amused at your twisting out of comments you have clearly made. You just don't get that everyone is entitled to their opinions and the UB should be able to take criticism when they push a particular agenda.

Apparently they weren't in attendance for the Newcastle game but many have commented on the atmosphere. Its not only the UB that sing at games.

So they can have an 'opinion' but no one else. Thanks for your insight and contribution. There is no RM 'clique' that's left to other forums. You may find them more to your taste.

And for the last time you do not offend me I find myself amused at your twisting out of comments you have clearly made. You just don't get that everyone is entitled to their opinions and the UB should be able to take criticism when they push a particular agenda.

Apparently they weren't in attendance for the Newcastle game but many have commented on the atmosphere. Its not only the UB that sing at games.

Criticism yes. Hatred no. And you are really boring me. You need to get out more pal.

Might do you the world of good instead of going to games looking for something or someone to be offended by.

Twisting out of my comments?

Don't think so.

Look forward to the RM clique bringing noise to Ibrox at our next home game.

Mmmmm might be waiting a long time eh

Criticism yes. Hatred no. And you are really boring me. You need to get out more pal.

Might do you the world of good instead of going to games looking for something or someone to be offended by.

Twisting out of my comments?

Don't think so.

Look forward to the RM clique bringing noise to Ibrox at our next home game.

Mmmmm might be waiting a long time eh

If you're meaning me then you will have to wait until the East Fife game. I was there yesterday singing as usual as I'm sure many other posters on here were.

Yet more nonsense from you and total ignorance of the points made. Newcastle game?? I get out plenty just to different places to you (thankfully). You may be better heading back to your usual forum and its 'clique', you clearly don't spend much time here (unless its in the OT) if you think there is any semblance of a clique, posters of all opinions are banned with equal fervour by the mods! :D

I got slated before for slagging off this group. Great atmosphere at- timew but iv seen them outside the ground abusing older fans and singing sectarian songs in the streets. Most are only 16 year old and they think they are wee hard fellows. Fuck their opinion. Sing and stop with the useless banners. Not doing anyone any good.

Surely you are mistaken, fine bunch off guys who do nothing wrong.

If you're meaning me then you will have to wait until the East Fife game. I was there yesterday singing as usual as I'm sure many other posters on here were.

Yet more nonsense from you and total ignorance of the points made. Newcastle game?? I get out plenty just to different places to you (thankfully). You may be better heading back to your usual forum and its 'clique', you clearly don't spend much time here (unless its in the OT) if you think there is any semblance of a clique, posters of all opinions are banned with equal fervour by the mods! :D

Your far too clever for me. Defo clique and quite frankly boring