Well done Rangers fans

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed how he pulled up Spiers and put down celtic fans on twitter but he's gotten way too caught up in this Green/Ahmad stuff.

I always find it amusing, personally, when the doubts and inuendoes about Green have dried up to the point where he is the "puppet of Ahmad"! That little fecker seems to control everything.....

Fury speaks when he wants a fkn pat on the back for something, about nothing.

Before the tv gig went to his blazer chasing head, he actually spoke like he did represent a cross section of Rangers fans.....now? A puppet for the RST, ££ and it's fat controlling leech Dingwallet.

He decries fellow fans for having an opinion, yet when bears on here condemn the actions of the UB today, he's all over it like a petulant child....liking posters with 20odd posts bumming up the UB, whilst telling all and sundry that Green is a baddie......

An agenda driven hypocrite.

Fury speaks when he wants a fkn pat on the back for something, about nothing.

Before the tv gig went to his blazer chasing head, he actually spoke like he did represent a cross section of Rangers fans.....now? A puppet for the RST, ££ and it's fat controlling leech Dingwallet.

He decries fellow fans for having an opinion, yet when bears on here condemn the actions of the UB today, he's all over it like a petulant child....liking posters with 20odd posts bumming up the UB, whilst telling all and sundry that Green is a baddie......

An agenda driven hypocrite.

Best post of the day

Another embarrassing thread filled with trolls attacking a group of lads who are actually prepared to stand up and be counted at a crucial time for our club.

oh you are back then...duh of course it is a thread you can peddle your pish on re CG...take it you dished oot the sweeties tae the weans today..

Another embarrassing thread filled with trolls attacking a group of lads who are actually prepared to stand up and be counted at a crucial time for our club.

Bit out of order yourself to be fair as a speaker for the supporters, which supporters are you speaking for?

Before you attack me then let me just point you to the fact you have been highly defensive in that statement and have decided to accuse others of not loving their club, you just had a wee troll yourself. or do you really believe they don't give a sh1t about their club?

Irony is rank there.

See we can all pick little point in a quick statement and make someone look not their best. Might be better to have a wee sleep and a think on things.

PS Edit for bad spelling

To be fair I quite like Ed's posts if your talkign of Edminson house, I find them refreshing at times.

good to see someone crack out their thoughts and feelings without limits. Agree or not I like him (like he gives a sh1t about me but I do).

To be fair I quite like Ed's posts if your talkign of Edminson house, I find them refreshing at times.

good to see someone crack out their thoughts and feelings without limits. Agree or not I like him (like he gives a sh1t about me but I do).

Dude, you might want to edit this one too if you are concerned about your spelling.

Dude, you might want to edit this one too if you are concerned about your spelling.

I just think it is polite to tell people why I have edited a post of mine, you know full disclosure and all. In fact the same thing we want from our club, however i will happily stay here with someone who is going to pick little points in someone else's posts. Are you Fury in another form?

Now either tell me why my post was wrong or not to your standard, debate the point or it is not really worth posting.

as is the hatred for green. maybe other people should try and keep an open mind in this debate

An opened mind would see our club being used as a cash cow by chancers yet again. I have no idea why greens so loved on here. I include Mcoist and his backroom staff in that cash cow aswell

I cringed at the anti-Green stuff, was embarrassing.

Never have been a fan of the UB. Aye they make a noise, but how is the rest of the ground meant to join in when we don't know what their singing half the time.

Streamers are annoying, chuck them before the game, but not during and continue to take the piss.

For not stooping and resorting to the level of those 150 wee kid on ultra, spoiled, short minded wee bastards with their continued anti-Green chanting - regardless if your pro or anti-Green

Proud of you's all (tu)

If you spent as much time supporting the team as you do getting your knickers in a twist about the UB you would be supporter of the year.

I don't agree with most of your opinions but I certainly don't dislike you.

The UB bring noise and colour to what would be a very quiet ibrox.

Give all this anti UB pish a rest and leave the attacks on our support to the tims and pro ceptic press.

If you spent as much time supporting the team as you do getting your knickers in a twist about the UB you would be supporter of the year.

I don't agree with most of your opinions but I certainly don't dislike you.

The UB bring noise and colour to what would be a very quiet ibrox.

Give all this anti UB pish a rest and leave the attacks on our support to the tims and pro ceptic press.

From previous posts he spends a considerable amount following the club having been to Holland, Germany and Sheffield pre-season. He has stated that he knows UB members individually and has no issues with them on that basis.

Maybe if you stopped making stupid unfounded assumptions you might have a point. The fact you seem to have your own (or someone else's) agenda means your posts are as shallow as your 'opinion'.