The difference a week makes

reddrock

I am pleasantly surprised how easy I got on to the site today , took ages after the Forfar game , it wis red hot , so I came in to see who was howling in protest this week . No surprise in comparison to last week hardly any . I have made demand for Ally or anyone to be sacked , and in fact have only ever been vocal in my opinions on Whyte and Green . So how refreshing to come in a see reports about the game from many and positive comments at that . What a revelation it would be if we could as a club and fan base all be as one , ah well I am sure in time . Enjoy your night and remainder of the weekend guys . WATP when we want to be .

Well I'm not going to change. As much as he will always be a legend, he isn't a manager. (tu)

As for getting on here, that's due to turning off guests.

That's fair enough mate , I cant say I would disagree , but I do think that he is the only manager I can recall having so much shite going on around him off the pitch , will be interesting to see the next few games and then what happens from September , it will certainly make the xmas period interesting as there should be clear light between us and the rest by then IMO .

That's fair enough mate , I cant say I would disagree , but I do think that he is the only manager I can recall having so much shite going on around him off the pitch , will be interesting to see the next few games and then what happens from September , it will certainly make the xmas period interesting as there should be clear light between us and the rest by then IMO .

I'm really fed up with people saying this as if its an achievement.

Our wage bill is probably 50 times more than every other team. A monkey could have clear light by Xmas.

mccoist simply isnt a manager, he's a good assistant (probably due to him simply doing as he's told in the job) but as for being a manager, nope sorry he is as clueless as the rest of us

give ally the budget of the nearest rivals in this league and we'd be a fucking disaster

I am pleasantly surprised how easy I got on to the site today , took ages after the Forfar game , it wis red hot , so I came in to see who was howling in protest this week . No surprise in comparison to last week hardly any . I have made demand for Ally or anyone to be sacked , and in fact have only ever been vocal in my opinions on Whyte and Green . So how refreshing to come in a see reports about the game from many and positive comments at that . What a revelation it would be if we could as a club and fan base all be as one , ah well I am sure in time . Enjoy your night and remainder of the weekend guys . WATP when we want to be .

The guest feature being turned off has made the forum once again useable. Also the team winning helps the mood but today there was still the sloppyness from the team that could have got us into trouble.

I'm really fed up with people saying this as if its an achievement.

Our wage bill is probably 50 times more than every other team. A monkey could have clear light by Xmas.

Did I say it was an achievement ? NO , I have watched the team when JG managed them and that in my opinion was worse than this , and this is no good either , but I wont be slitting my wrists just yet .

mccoist simply isnt a manager, he's a good assistant (probably due to him simply doing as he's told in the job) but as for being a manager, nope sorry he is as clueless as the rest of us

give ally the budget of the nearest rivals in this league and we'd be a fucking disaster

All I said was I haven't asked or shouted for him or anyone to be sacked , I didn't by that statement say he was a good manager or anything else .

We should not let a little win stop us from calling for Ally's head, the Super Ally singing at the match today was just sarcastic nobody meant it honest, same as the Mr Greens a W***** wisnay meant. I also noticed a lighthearted sign RED WHITE AND BLUE. THEIRS NO GREEN IN RANGERS.