Greens plan to sell Ibrox

North Rd

if there is any truth in this then we only have ourselves to blame.

when green came riding in he had several 'mystery' investors and has never been truly challenged as to who they actually are.

these people are sharks who only want to make money and due to losing the CVA they no longer value the new club so i fear they will run us into the ground in order to make a last bit of profit.

And your shift finishes when?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when green came riding in he had several 'mystery' investors and has never been truly challenged as to who they actually are.

these people are sharks who only want to make money and due to losing the CVA they no longer value the new club so i fear they will run us into the ground in order to make a last bit of profit.

Do-one Declan.

New club?

Have you not got your RC school to go to?

There is absolutely no truth in this "selling Ibrox" nonsense. Obviously someone is being mischievous. As for the Albion car park, we were paying close to £400k per annum therefore buying it for £1.5m plus VAT makes sense. Edmiston House was £800k plus VAT and is being redeveloped. I have been advised that there was asbestos in the building which was being removed. That holds up the redevelopment.

Now can we all move on.

So by mentioning this im a celtic fan ?? it will always be the same club to me but we cant rewrite history.

do you want me to just post things you want to hear ?? what is the point of that !

It is the same club though.

The business was bought with a continuation of the economic entity. That cannot be denied. The business of the company was the football club.

The football club continued, hense why the players such as McCulloch have a legal length of service of several years.

Not too difficult to take in now is it?

100% but the problem is far to many Rangers fans are enabling them by hysterically overeacting to every bullshit story or alledged leak without getting any factual information before jumping to conclusions.

Theres so many of the fhannies about the place it seems clear we have fakes arguing with and responding to other fakes.

Makes for farcical reading far too often.

So it seems we bought Edminston house and the Albion car park to get out of a lease/rent agreement only to then a few weeks later sell them and take out another lease/rent agreement???

Yeah that does not sound made up or anything??????

Exactly what I was thinking

This whole concept of 'sell and leaseback' is ridiculous.

Just think of your domestic situation; is it better to buy or to rent ?

The lesson as seen at Coventry City is simple : the Football Club should own its own Ground - freehold.

Greens plan to sell Ibrox

Ive held off on this all day, but its growing arms and legs, and here it is from Celtic are a Newco, who usually is trustworthy

SAVE IBROX & SACK THE BOARD!

http://celticnewco.l...l.com/3757.html

SAVE OUR SANITY --- SHOOT ALL FUKKIN BLOGGERS.........

About as credible as the RST prevented David Murray from selling Ibrox