Lack Of Movement

Geo1Hero

Sick and fed up of picking up the daily rags and celtic snatching players we are linked with. When the fu*k are we gonny sign someone half decent? i.e not mcculloch/quashie/rest of scotland select. We need more players like back in the 90s when we were buying englands number 1 and englands captain. Now its St Mirren And Falkirk players. WTF is happening :mad:

Sick and fed up of picking up the daily rags and celtic snatching players we are linked with. When the fu*k are we gonny sign someone half decent? i.e not mcculloch/quashie/rest of scotland select. We need more players like back in the 90s when we were buying englands number 1 and englands captain. Now its St Mirren And Falkirk players. WTF is happening :mad:

Rangers will never ever sign any English internationals again.

1. We wont invest

2. They wont come

We only got them before as

1. English teams were banned from Europe

2. We were like the Chelsea of Britain

We will only bring in quality if we invest. Whilst SDM is the Chairman this will not happen. He has Walter in charge who wont moan about money and wont cause him any hassle. Its win/win for him, Until he gets 20 years of being in charge, Has a party and then leaves.

Look forward to more mediocre players and limited success, Until some real money in spent each season. A club like Rangers could spend £10 million a season easily, But choose not too.

Rangers will never ever sign any English internationals again.

1. We wont invest

2. They wont come

We only got them before as

1. English teams were banned from Europe

2. We were like the Chelsea of Britain

We will only bring in quality if we invest. Whilst SDM is the Chairman this will not happen. He has Walter in charge who wont moan about money and wont cause him any hassle. Its win/win for him, Until he gets 20 years of being in charge, Has a party and then leaves.

Look forward to more mediocre players and limited success, Until some real money in spent each season. A club like Rangers could spend £10 million a season easily, But choose not too.

Its no that but... Most Rangers fan are willing to settle for second best now. I for one am a bit fed up of it. There are some good players in the squad e.g Ferguson, Smith, Boyd, Hemdani but we lack class in areas of the park that we need for europe and scotland aswell tbh. Did any1 see Don Hutchison is free. Wont be shocked to see him in a Rangers top soon! As for SDM get him out. Hes done brilliant with the club but hes taken us are far as he can not to mention hes not willing to spend much. We need a young pasionate mega rich Rangers man to take over!!!

Its no that but... Most Rangers fan are willing to settle for second best now. I for one am a bit fed up of it. There are some good players in the squad e.g Ferguson, Smith, Boyd, Hemdani but we lack class in areas of the park that we need for europe and scotland aswell tbh. Did any1 see Don Hutchison is free. Wont be shocked to see him in a Rangers top soon! As for SDM get him out. Hes done brilliant with the club but hes taken us are far as he can not to mention hes not willing to spend much. We need a young pasionate mega rich Rangers man to take over!!!

couldn't agree more.. it's embarassing how we are linked with every free player these days. Even with Naismith (who is good, but not great IMO) this team is still fucking shite. I know there's still a long way in this transfer window to go, but the early signs don't look promising (i.e Darcheville, and a somewhat pathetic bid for Naismith) it's already reminding me of last summer..

Good luck in finding one as i cant see it happening unless we get a Romanov and we dont want that.

No businessman will pump money into a sinking ship and the SPL is that ship as Dermot Desmond will testify to that as well as SDM.

No more fools left in the scottish game except some of the fans who are hoping to plunge the club back into debt.

And thats the stark truth of it so get used to it.

Jesus, the window has been open a f**kin week!

Players have been away on International duty - give them a f*ckin chance will ye!

Ay JR we can wait until the last day of the transfer window to see what panic diddies we buy (and then pay off 6 months later)

Ay JR we can wait until the last day of the transfer window to see what panic diddies we buy (and then pay off 6 months later)

At least then we can have something to moan about - doin it now is just ridiculous

Should be entertaining mate..... another Jeffers? woooopieeeeeeee.

I think we need....

1. Speedy left winger

2. Speedy right winger (both of which can cross)

3. Striker that can run with ball at his feet and win the ball back like dado used to

4. Center half with age under 30.. altho Wier and Ugo are good enough in short term, they arent long term

5. Left back to challenge Smith

6. Center midfielder for back up. Someone like a Gavin Rae who does as asked when he played.

What do you lot think?

At least then we can have something to moan about - doin it now is just ridiculous

No it isnt we have had this for the last 6 seasons and people like you keep saying the window is only open.

This one is no different.

I hate being second best, it obviously doesnt seem to bother you.

I think we need....

1. Speedy left winger

3. Striker that can run with ball at his feet and win the ball back like dado used to

4. Center half with age under 30.. altho Wier and Ugo are good enough in short term, they arent long term

6. Center midfielder for back up. Someone like a Gavin Rae who does as asked when he played.

What do you lot think?

pretty much agree with all of them!

No it isnt we have had this for the last 6 seasons and people like you keep saying the window is only open.

Well sayd " First place is everything... Second is fu*k all"

Spot on .........Fans seem to forget it's been 6 season and were lucky celtic aint going for 8 inarow

Guest orangpendek

when i saw the title of this thread i immediately thought 'constipation' - then i saw the wee smiley beside it, with the face grimacing and straining. 'definately constipation - i can reccomend my guinness/curry remedy,' i thought. imagine my disappointment when i actually read the contents.

I think we need....

1. Speedy left winger

What do you lot think?

yeah exactly what we need

I think we need....

1. Speedy left winger

What do you lot think?

apart from the like a gavin rae bit that's pretty much what we need

i'd also add

7. Right back to challenge Hutton

8. Goalkeeper to challenge McGregor

Jesus, the window has been open a f**kin week!

Players have been away on International duty - give them a f*ckin chance will ye!

aye they've got til the end of August so we will be twiddling our thumbs waiting until we know whose left in the bargain basement

Guest therabbitt
Ok - except we do NOT need anything like a G Rae. NEVER again hopefully. Captain too????? Rubbish

Gavin Rae was a fantastic signing when we got him, was a very classy box to box midfielder, was very unlucky with his injuries, Scott Brown actually reminds me alot of Gavin Rae at Fundee

Good luck in finding one as i cant see it happening unless we get a Romanov and we dont want that.

No businessman will pump money into a sinking ship and the SPL is that ship as Dermot Desmond will testify to that as well as SDM.

No more fools left in the scottish game except some of the fans who are hoping to plunge the club back into debt.

And thats the stark truth of it so get used to it.

Excelsior u have nailed it !

Best post since I ve been watching this forum.