Could / Would Mr Edgar be tempted back?

BarneyRabble

Why would anybody want to raise their head above the pulpit ever again?

This....it has been proven time and again that no matter who is asked to give their view, what they say or how the act the same jealousy, distrust, small mindedness and obsession will consume some amongst our support! Quite sad really!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This....it has been proven time and again that no matter who is asked to give their view, what they say or how the act the same jealousy, distrust, small mindedness and obsession will consume some amongst our support! Quite sad really!

I have read this several times yet i see nothing to back this up.

Davie Edgar got little but praise. Most thought he was fantastic, in his role.

I have read this several times yet i see nothing to back this up.

Davie Edgar got little but praise. Most thought he was fantastic, in his role.

Until he said something you didn't agree with and then the witchhunt and name calling would begin! Even in this thread a number of posters have indicated they wouldn't be happy with him as a spokesman....until some people grow out of this mentality of trying to knock down anyone who's views don't match theirs we would be better off with no spokesperson....

Until he said something you didn't agree with and then the witchhunt and name calling would begin! Even in this thread a number of posters have indicated they wouldn't be happy with him as a spokesman....until some people grow out of this mentality of trying to knock down anyone who's views don't match theirs we would be better off with no spokesperson....

well i never seen anything on either FF or VB slating him

most thought he was doing a fantastic job

even when they didn't totally agree with him

to be fair the online support was probably less fragmented, than now, but DE got noting but praise from what i read.

well i never seen anything on either FF or VB slating him

most thought he was doing a fantastic job

even when they didn't totally agree with him

to be fair the online support was probably less fragmented, than now, but DE got noting but praise from what i read.

Different times now, even the most level headed posters, rightly or wrongly, see agendas and ulterior motives in everything everyone says.

Thats a given. However, it would be the same for everyone.

Personally I think Chris Graham has responded well to most of the flack he has taken - He is also a little unfortunate to be cast as an official spokesman, when her clearly is not.

David Edgar took bundles of stick from Rangers fans when he was in the public eye.

Just reading the Graham Twitter thread on the other forum. A poster sums it up nicely. All our spokesmen know as much as the rest of us but the Earls actually know more. I have always said the first bit but have never really thought about the second part. Its true.

I always thought the guy handled the media very well. I don't think Chris Graham is very good at that. I do think that Mark Dingwall does well in front of the camera. My mate sits beside Davie Edgar at the games and said he is a sound guy but from what I can gather there was a lot of crap in his personal life away from the Rangers side so I don't think he would be interested in any such role again.

Yeah, him and his wee trust pals were coke heids, and thought more of themselves than rangers, maybe thats how the trust accounts always seemed a bit dodgy, Now i will await the usual on slaught of shite from his wee pals

Yeah, him and his wee trust pals were coke heids, and thought more of themselves than rangers, maybe thats how the trust accounts always seemed a bit dodgy, Now i will await the usual on slaught of shite from his wee pals

Don't know mate but I will ask the question at the East Fife game if I don't catch him at the Airdrie game. Just told me he had personal problems. Drugs seem to be a bigger problem than drink these days. Unfortunate but I have no sympathy for folk who take them.

Not entirely convinced that Mr Edgar had anything to do with the RST's accounts.

What a load of crap.

See 'thehost'.....doesn't matter who it is or what they do someone who doesn't agree with what they say will find away to assassinate the guys character....are any of these accusations substantiated? Not that it matters.....the rumour is enough for some!

That is a truly awful collection of nonsense to post on a messageboard.

He used to agitate me to be honest but looking back I'd take him before the usual crop of shite we see being our mouthpieces and in wee bits of power when it comes to platforms they have,

I think he's been out the game too long though. Does he even go to games anymore?

Bit slanderous that

Any more slanderous than some of the claims made against other individuals?

Nupe.

I've not seen examples that involves personal drug habits

The stuff about the bounced cheques with Dingwall was actually proven, was it not?

Nupe.

I've not seen examples that involves personal drug habits

The stuff about the bounced cheques with Dingwall was actually proven, was it not?

Yes, but some will still deny it, as for RST, last week re Mark Dingwall (assault) you went quiet on that one ??

Have we all forotten what has happened at the Trust, since the Cabel took over, at Least David Edgar had the decency to retire from it all , unlike others who will continually suck the blood out of that organisation, after all the hard work by others in getting it off the ground.

So , forget all the rubbish/scandalous pish, what these runts have done to our club is the disgrace, not my comments

Yes, but some will still deny it, as for RST, last week re Mark Dingwall (assault) you went quiet on that one ??

Have we all forotten what has happened at the Trust, since the Cabel took over, at Least David Edgar had the decency to retire from it all , unlike others who will continually suck the blood out of that organisation, after all the hard work by others in getting it off the ground.

So , forget all the rubbish/scandalous pish, what these runts have done to our club is the disgrace, not my comments

You've got the wrong guy mate. I'm as anti FF/RST/Dingwall as they come (tu)