How do I redeem my Rangerstv voucher code?

Bossorange

Just got an e-mail from the club saying I have a month free from rtv as I renewed my st. How do I redeem it? I can't see any voucher option on rtv site.

I pay £5pm subscription n I can't even get access to rtv. Even tho I got a email saying this months payment has been taken. I got my voucher but didn't use it.

Free Rangerstv.tv

Congratulations as a 2013/14 Season Ticket Holder you are entitled to one month’s FREE subscription to RangersTV Standard.

Simply click here, log in or register your account and redeem your voucher code below to enjoy all the content from the Club’s official TV channel

With RangersTV.tv Standard you can catch watch all the pre-match build up and then the full match on demand from midnight. You will also get exclusive player interviews and features, behind the scenes look at press conferences, access to classic archive matches and more.

Voucher Code: ???....

Your free subscription is valid for one month from date of voucher code redemption.

We hope you enjoy your subscription to RangersTV.tv

Free one month subscription to RangersTV. Terms and conditions apply.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Free subscription valid for one month from date of voucher code redemption

2. Offer applies to Standard package only

3. You must provide a valid email address at time of renewal. Season ticket holders will be emailed under separate cover with voucher code

4. Offer is only available to season ticket holders and is non-transferable

5. For RangersTV.tv technical and support enquiries, contact support@rangerstv.tv

Free Rangerstv.tv

Congratulations as a 2013/14 Season Ticket Holder you are entitled to one month’s FREE subscription to RangersTV Standard.

Simply click here, log in or register your account and redeem your voucher code below to enjoy all the content from the Club’s official TV channel

With RangersTV.tv Standard you can catch watch all the pre-match build up and then the full match on demand from midnight. You will also get exclusive player interviews and features, behind the scenes look at press conferences, access to classic archive matches and more.

Voucher Code: ???....

Your free subscription is valid for one month from date of voucher code redemption.

We hope you enjoy your subscription to RangersTV.tv

Free one month subscription to RangersTV. Terms and conditions apply.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Free subscription valid for one month from date of voucher code redemption

2. Offer applies to Standard package only

3. You must provide a valid email address at time of renewal. Season ticket holders will be emailed under separate cover with voucher code

4. Offer is only available to season ticket holders and is non-transferable

5. For RangersTV.tv technical and support enquiries, contact support@rangerstv.tv

how do I redeem it though?

I got this email too and I haven't a clue :blush:

need some advice Bears....What is the best deal for seeing the live games? and is it better to pay monthly or the full year at once?

You can only view games live abroad, otherwise you can watch the game back from midnight. There may be the chance of Live UK games, had 5 last season if I remember rightly, if the club can get the tv rights. They cost £5 extra each but nothing confirmed as yet for this season.

I'm just on the standard monthly package, easier to afford at just £5 a month. It's just the basics but you get interviews, highlights, features etc and you can always purchase extra exclusives.

You can only view games live abroad, otherwise you can watch the game back from midnight. There may be the chance of Live UK games, had 5 last season if I remember rightly, if the club can get the tv rights. They cost £5 extra each but nothing confirmed as yet for this season.

I'm just on the standard monthly package, easier to afford at just £5 a month. It's just the basics but you get interviews, highlights, features etc and you can always purchase extra exclusives.

Cheers mate thanks for your help and advice.

I didn't realise that you can only view games live abroad.

Your IP address is checked when you log in, so even if you originally got Rangers tv in UK if you are on holiday abroad etc you'll be able to log in and watch live. There's probably some nefarious characters on here who could help you round this to watch live from the UK, but it's too technical for me. :)

I'd recommend every Bear to sign up. £5 a month is not a lot at all but it all adds up. It also gives me a small satisfaction knowing I'm constantly contributing something to the club.

Your IP address is checked when you log in, so even if you originally got Rangers tv in UK if you are on holiday abroad etc you'll be able to log in and watch live. There's probably some nefarious characters on here who could help you round this to watch live from the UK, but it's too technical for me. :)

I'd recommend every Bear to sign up. £5 a month is not a lot at all but it all adds up. It also gives me a small satisfaction knowing I'm constantly contributing something to the club.

It would be too technical for me as well. Ive just learned how to watch BT Sport on my tv via my laptop...with help from the guys on here !!

great idea about the £5 per month contribution (tu)