Daily Rhebel Gambling Article

JMorrison1872

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We easily found a “team” of 11 players with top clubs whose Twitter accounts show evidence of football ­betting.

Well that was enough for me. I really wish the Syrian Hackers would hack twitter and crash the site permanently. Just because it is on twitter does not make it a fact.....

I think I'll tweet that I shagged Miley Cyrus --- I mean if its on twitter it must be true.

We easily found a “team” of 11 players with top clubs whose Twitter accounts show evidence of football ­betting.

Well that was enough for me. I really wish the Syrian Hackers would hack twitter and crash the site permanently. Just because it is on twitter does not make it a fact.....

I think I'll tweet that I shagged Miley Cyrus --- I mean if its on twitter it must be true.

You don't think players posting pictures of their match bets and accumulators prove they've placed bets and cosidering they're all talking about with their mates, you think it might be fake?

You don't think players posting pictures of their match bets and accumulators prove they've placed bets and cosidering they're all talking about with their mates, you think it might be fake?

No I realise there are idiots like Darren Cole --- but most players don't post pics of their betting slips. Plus I hate twitter :D

No I realise there are idiots like Darren Cole --- but most players don't post pics of their betting slips. Plus I hate twitter :D

The tarrier that plays with Ayr utd who was featured in a blog on here also posts his bets online

• 3 months later...