Another gem from RTV commentator

I think he's great. Yeah, his patter is cheesy sometimes and makes me groan sometimes but surely that's his charm? Clearly a huge Rangers man. What happened to Lyndsey Herren? Prefer him introducing the match to Andrew Dickson. He always seems to be shouting at the camera.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched many games via rangerstv so my irritation levels won't be as high as some but even watching the highlights and listening to him I can understand why some find him irritating....Dickson is probably worse mind you (just ask a fucking question don't give him the answer).....for rangerstv to be successful I think it's something we should look at improving/changing!

Did he not call Rangers Chat a while back.

yep mate and the link to it is in this thread (tu)

pretty disappointed with Mr Miller during the east fife game, apart from the decent quip about the Rangers shirt the only other line that sticks out is when he likened one of the Fife players to a Hippopotamus :matron:

yep mate and the link to it is in this thread (tu)

pretty disappointed with Mr Miller during the east fife game, apart from the decent quip about the Rangers shirt the only other line that sticks out is when he likened one of the Fife players to a Hippopotamus :matron:

Christian Nade. Miller said he saw him coming thru the dressing room door and ''he had the girth of a hippopotamus, the boy obviously has a lot of work to do,''